Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Found him! Name given to me is in fact him. Address found however was not. He live 3 miles from me. Pic is terrible this early in the morning but I now have location! Why is tracking this guy down becoming fun!

I have no plans this evening! Little visit will happen! His gate is decorated with all kinds of Criminal Trespassing signs and what not.
    Oh, the irony of that last sentence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KevinAndy View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny if the owner of the green truck is following along the live hunt inside?
      Green truck? GW?

Subjects truck is Navy Blue
      Last edited by Antlers86; 05-16-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

In for the outcome. I'll chip in for bail money.

Comment

You can call the sheriff and request a civilian standby or something like that. I had to do it one time when I was confronting my stepsons piece of trash father. Do that knock on his door and he ll know u mean business.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            You can call the sheriff and request a civilian standby or something like that. I had to do it one time when I was confronting my stepsons piece of trash father. Do that knock on his door and he ll know u mean business.
            I like that!

Comment

You act as if I'm going in to whoop his arse. I know how to approach and handle a situation man to man. I won't be alone and a simple explanation for his actions is all I need. Depending on what they are I will notify sheriff and he can also give him a visit for warning. Happens again and he won't like me!
              I wasn’t necessarily inferring that it was going to be him that had his arse kicked. Read Bakin7005’s post.... he is dead on in terms of your inquisition results. Dude either tells truth and basically says “screw you” I was casing your place or lies and says he was looking for something or just simply claims he wasn’t on your property. Now you are standing there in his front yard on his property and the testosterone starts to flow (since you are either being lied to or or being told to screw off) and historically good men make poor decisions when levels of testosterone reach certain levels.

I remain in on this thread.

Comment

Going by this evening after work???

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                  I wasn’t necessarily inferring that it was going to be him that had his arse kicked. Read Bakin7005’s post.... he is dead on in terms of your inquisition results. Dude either tells truth and basically says “screw you” I was casing your place or lies and says he was looking for something or just simply claims he wasn’t on your property. Now you are standing there in his front yard on his property and the testosterone starts to flow (since you are either being lied to or or being told to screw off) and historically good men make poor decisions when levels of testosterone reach certain levels.

I remain in on this thread.
                  I hear ya! I like Pervis comment and will most likely do a Civilian Standby.

Comment

Be careful if you do not involve officer. Never know, but someone who is willing to trespass may make a stupid decision to a guy confronting him about it especially if he feels threatened. I would get sheriff on board like mentioned above just to be safe.

I just now saw the above so you are already on top of it, civilian stand will be fun maybe try and video the encounter.... Be like an episode of cops ha ha
                    Last edited by TexasTealHunter; 05-16-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                      Going by this evening after work???
                      That's the plan!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                        Be careful if you do not involve officer. Never know, but someone who is willing to trespass may make a stupid decision to a guy confronting him about it especially if he feels threatened. I would get sheriff on board like mentioned above just to be safe.
                        I plan to do so!

Comment

Way to control yourself OP.
                          I would already be in jail.

Comment

The man needs some Buckmasters in his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is what gets me. The guy lives 100 yds from FM road that runs to town. He has to just be up to no good cruising back roads past my place weekly. Checking things out and seeing what he can get by with.
                              Prolly checking his weed crop

Comment

I've got binos in the truck. I'm turning around and seeing what decals and license plates I can make out.
                                Please post the plate. I want to know how close the TBH CSI crime lab got with its majik image enhancing tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X