Stolen Chocolate Female Lab - Fish Pass Mustang Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Chocolate Female Lab - Fish Pass Mustang Island

On May 6th around 11 AM, a Chocolate Lab named ROXY was stolen from her owner at Fish Pass jetties. The guy who took her was a fisherman driving a bright blue pickup truck. Roxy was last seen rolling away in the back of the truck.

If anyone knows anything about Roxy's whearabouts, please contact (817) 371-9901 with any information. There is a reward for her recovery and return.

Roxy has gold eyes and a visible scar on her nose.

Sad some A-Hole figured he can take someone's dog.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AtTheWall; 05-15-2018, 09:04 AM.

Pure Scum.........
    Good luck on her recovery....

Comment

Going to fish the surf on that end Thursday, will do some looking.

Comment

Thanks & agree!!!!

Comment

This action deserve a "get a rope" type consequence. Any chance an area surveillance cam could have captured an lp pic of the truck?? Best of luck getting Roxy back.

Comment

Geez, that's awful. Like kidnapping almost.

Good luck getting her back.

Comment

Who does this crap? I hope this scum gets whats coming to him

Comment

Jeez... This almost makes me sick to my stomach. What a low-life. Poor puppy. Can't imagine watching my pup getting taken like that.

Good luck to the OP. Hopefully Roxy makes her way home somehow.

Comment

must be something about those chocolate female labs. I hope he gets it back soon.

Mine got stolen from my yard many years ago. It took me, and a LOT of friends, two weeks to find her. She was in a guys fence about ten miles from me. I drove over, opened the gate and got her. A man came out and started to say something. I told him to go back inside before he got hurt. He did.

Two years later she and a pointer pup were stolen from a prison dog kennel where I was keeping her. A few days later a guy calls me and says he knows where my dog is, describes the place in detail, and gives me the address in a town 30 miles away. I drive to the location, no one home, so I go thru the side gate to the back yard. There are the kennels the guy described. Only prob is no dog, mine or the pointer. I'm mad as all hail , standing in some strangers back yard, shotgun in hand....several things can happen, all of them bad. I decide to leave before someone gets hurt/killed and I go to jail. I never see my dog again. To this day 30 years later I would beat that guy that had my dog dang near dead. It takes a sorry POS to steal a mans dog.

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                    must be something about those chocolate female labs. I hope he gets it back soon.

Mine got stolen from my yard many years ago. It took me, and a LOT of friends, two weeks to find her. She was in a guys fence about ten miles from me. I drove over, opened the gate and got her. A man came out and started to say something. I told him to go back inside before he got hurt. He did.

Two years later she and a pointer pup were stolen from a prison dog kennel where I was keeping her. A few days later a guy calls me and says he knows where my dog is, describes the place in detail, and gives me the address in a town 30 miles away. I drive to the location, no one home, so I go thru the side gate to the back yard. There are the kennels the guy described. Only prob is no dog, mine or the pointer. I'm mad as all hail , standing in some strangers back yard, shotgun in hand....several things can happen, all of them bad. I decide to leave before someone gets hurt/killed and I go to jail. I never see my dog again. To this day 30 years later I would beat that guy that had my dog dang near dead. It takes a sorry POS to steal a mans dog.
                    Steal my dogs and I go to jail and you go to the hospital. Real low life to take someone's else's dog.

Rob my buddy lives on the island will give him a heads up.

Comment

Go to all the bait camps and describe the truck etc someone knows the scumbag.

Comment

That sucks. Im with the rest of the crowd. Steal my dogs, we'd have problem. Real low dude to that to a person. Good luck on the search. Good luck Roxy.

Comment

My 8 month old lab is named Roxy as well ! It hit home realizing how quickly a person can take off with your dog ! -- Pure - A-holes- to do something like this. ! These dogs are our family! Hope you find Roxy .

Comment

Who tf steals a dog?

Comment

hang him high! I pray you guys find the dog!

Comment

Working...
                              X