• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Yea because we didn't talk any **** until we "won something"

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Wow!! The Astros Vinegarbags are out in full force. Finally!.... Finally!!...they win something and the vinegar floweth from the mouth in fresh potpourri scent..

Battered Astros Syndrome is in full effect..

I'm calling sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I'm calling sour grapes.
        They will get used to it. Uncle Drayton advises Tex to keep reloading, don't rebuild .

Comment

I think the Rangers couldn't have played the last three Astros games any better...........

Comment

They will get used to it. Uncle Drayton advises Tex to keep reloading, don't rebuild .
            I suggest Lackey, Ubaldo Jimenez, Ryan Howard to start with

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I'm calling sour grapes.

Technically yes...vinegar can be made from soured fermented grapes Sorry I mistook yours for potpourri scented......soured grape it is..

Comment

I suggest Lackey, Ubaldo Jimenez, Ryan Howard to start with

Did you really quote yourself?...LMAO....that's some world class

VVVV........

Comment

More comfortiing....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    More comfortiing....

Dave with the save! Finally an Astros' fan worth his salt.. I have enjoyed my Tapatalk scrolling with her in there.

Comment

be channeling my inner smart here in a bit.. little birds, little beer, little more beer...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        be channeling my inner smart here in a bit.. little birds, little beer, little more beer...

ugghhhh have fun. No bow opener for me.. I am stuck at home with a wife with he flu..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Technically yes...vinegar can be made from soured fermented grapes Sorry I mistook yours for potpourri scented......soured grape it is..

Comment

I would like to congratulate the Astros on a fine Division win!

We couldn't have done it without you Rangers and your fans! Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              I like talking about football during football season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Some are still playing baseball in October. Some are cleaning out their lockers this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                Some are still playing baseball in October. Some are cleaning out their lockers this weekend.

I'm aware that some are still playing, I just don't happen to be watching. My baseball team is finished. I'm on to football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X