No announcement yet.

Be Careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem with the cops was the lack of give a *****. We walked in there was all of one cop and like I said he needed all this info before he got in his patrol car

Comment

And speaker box was just taken off the 4 wheeler

Comment

Are those wheels and tires still the same ?

Comment

Yea the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep old trick new dog

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Lmao!, but it ain't funny !!! That's pretty bold, but not surprising
            It is a sad state of affairs, and the cops don't have the resources to handle this stuff
            Same thing happened to my father in law but it was his harly Davison mc , hopped on for a test drive and it was gone but he did have insurance
            Kinda sad and funny all rolled up and the cops didn't do anything and that was 20 years ago
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-10-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Yea it's one of them things were you just say really and learn and never do that again

Comment

Set up a sting with a dummy rig sort of close to the same area. Catch him on the second rodeo.

Comment

Sorry this happened. Hope you get it back and in good shape. Makes a person wonder how many other people he and his group have done this or similar things to.

I used to mostly meet up in front of a police station. But it didn't solve everything. I'm a big guy and it scares some people. But then the police see us on camera out front and have to suspect we may be up to no good. I don't know where is best anymore.

Comment

Yea I hope so to we honesty should have met where we live police are way better staffed but at this point it makes no difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my buddies had two four wheelers stole in the middle of the day a few years back. He was on his way back to the house,stopped at a stop sign and saw his four wheelers go by on a trailer. He chased the guys down and head butted the window trying to break it. They called the cops....

Sorry that happened to you. Ain't much worse than a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Lmao!, but it ain't funny !!! That's pretty bold, but not surprising
                        Kind of what I was thinking. Pretty dang gutsy of the thief

Comment

Dang, that suxs

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            One of my buddies had two four wheelers stole in the middle of the day a few years back. He was on his way back to the house,stopped at a stop sign and saw his four wheelers go by on a trailer. He chased the guys down and head butted the window trying to break it. They called the cops....

Sorry that happened to you. Ain't much worse than a thief.
                            So by the time he stopped at a stop sign and started again they already had his 4 wheelers on another trailer and was passing him?

Comment

So you make a deal with a dude that walks up on foot in a scetchy area and let him drive off on your 4-wheeler and you get mad at the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by medina19 View Post
                                well we just purchased a used ranger so we had no need for the atv anymore. We still are paying on it so we decided to sell it pay off the loan and so be it. Well my wife used the app offerup to sell it and we got a few responses and we had one for our exact price so a few days went by of messages back and forth we set for today at 12 at the park. Well we get there waited bout 15 minutes he walks up. Black male bout early 20s walks up on the phone . Original deal was he was gonna pay full price but grandma and mom were splitting it for a gift and they were almost there. So he walks around it i turn it on for him at this point it's still on the trailer then he asks to test drive it. I had my doubts but iv done these kind of deals before and almost always they want to test drive before they pay which is understandable. But that was my mistake was trusting him needless to say he drove it around the parking lot then bolted and took one of the streets and never saw him look back
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X