No announcement yet.

Hurricane "Season" 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're headed to PCB in a few days. Storms need to chill out.

Comment

The way it looks, even if the storm came ashore on the TX Coast, the heaviest impact is going to be the very heavy rains that the Northern Gulf Coast states get.. Saw the 7 Day Rainfall chart from the WPC and its slamming the SE LA & MS/AL coast with upwards of 8-10" of rain.. and totals in places could be way higher.

Comment

Ccbluewater I expect the red and orange to start shifting west along with the models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Ccbluewater I expect the red and orange to start shifting west along with the models.

It will to some extent, but those areas pointed out will still be getting inundated with heavy rains far East of the center. Almost all of the convection at this point is well East of where the "center" is being placed.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Speak fo yo seff!! ... specially if you're talkin' New Caney... We don't need no big rain out on the Prairie (Tarkington)... My wife's garden has been damaged badly by too much rain already... Need a couple weeks for her corn to make, then it can rain...
            Yah our couple acres in New Caney is on a big sand hill and is DRY! Maybe we can get 3-4 inches and it'll miss the Prairie

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Yah our couple acres in New Caney is on a big sand hill and is DRY! Maybe we can get 3-4 inches and it'll miss the Prairie

Comment

Hurricane "Season" 2017

Any word on recon flight?

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  Latest models... keeps inching closer and closer with every new update

Where is this info from?

Comment

If you want up to the minute info on recon flights and models Storm2k is a good place to look.

Comment

Bring it

Comment

Looks like the OK suckage is pulling it in!

Sons 7th birthday party is Saturday. .....so either before or after will work. Preferably after.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                          Where is this info from?
                          Download the Hurricane Tracker App. Lots of great info

Comment

Things have gotten dry in a hurry out in Walker County, at least in my little piece. We could use a good soaking right about now. This is when it normally gets unbearably hot and dry until late august.

Comment

The hill country is cursed. 0.10"

Comment

Recon is en route,and should be onsite around 3PM to 93L. Another plane is already flying 92L currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X