Anyone used AAE Max Hunter Vanes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used AAE Max Hunter Vanes?

Looking to make a switch from Bohning Blazer Vanes. No issues with them, just wanting to try something else. Does anyone have any experience with the 2.1" AAE Max Hunter Vanes?

I have used them. Good vanes, but they are so thick they don't want to fit into my ez fletch.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I have used them. Good vanes, but they are so thick they don't want to fit into my ez fletch.
      So you have to force it into the arms of the jig or does it not fit at all?
      Last edited by Hunterlo70; 06-19-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
        So you have to force it into the arms of the jig or does it not fit at all?
        They will fit, but they are tight.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          They will fit, but they are tight.
          One more question how do they compare to Bohning Blazers vanes? That's if you've used them. Thanks, I appreciate the feedback

Comment

One more question how do they compare to Bohning Blazers vanes? That's if you've used them. Thanks, I appreciate the feedback
            Way better. I also like Fusion and Vanetec. These all seem tougher and stick better than Blazers. Almost forgot, cheaper.

Comment

Great! Thanks for your input.

Comment

Looking to make a switch from Bohning Blazer Vanes. No issues with them, just wanting to try something else. Does anyone have any experience with the 2.1" AAE Max Hunter Vanes?

I can send you a few to you to try if you like. Just shoot me a pm, I have a couple of boxes layers my around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Compared to the Blazers they are heavier and louder; heavier is to be expected, they are a taller and thicker, but the noise I couldn't deal with.

I do like the Vanetech better than the AAE Max, but not as well as Blazers, but pretty close.

I have no trouble getting all of them to stick to carbon with Platinum glue; I use regular superglue gel on any wraps. No adhesion problems doing this with any vane.

Comment

If it aint broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                      I can send you a few to you to try if you like. Just shoot me a pm, I have a couple of boxes layers my around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Thank you for the generous offer but, I've already put in an order.

Comment

Working...
                      X