Two bear attacks this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two bear attacks this week.

16 year old jogger killed by black bear South of Anchorage and three people hurt by Brown bear with cubs in Eagle River campground.
    People just don't realize how dangerous they are.
    Last edited by 41Chevy; 06-19-2017, 12:22 AM.

i think a survey would prove that a vast majority thinks that bears are extremely dangerous. i could be wrong, all the lib cupcakes might find them cuddly.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      i think a survey would prove that a vast majority thinks that bears are extremely dangerous. i could be wrong, all the lib cupcakes might find them cuddly.
      Haha hell yeah

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

We're going to Jackson Hole next month.Plan on hiking alot around the tetons.I guess I'll buy some bear spray.Heck I don't think I've ever even seen bear spray.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
          16 year old jogger killed by black bear South of Anchorage and three people hurt by Brown bear with cubs in Eagle River campground.
          People just don't realize how dangerous they are.

I think most people do realize bears are dangerous.

Comment

There are two thing you can never ever trust. Bears and ex wives.

Comment

Majestic area! Carry your bear spray and make ample noise as you're hiking. Blacks and grizzlies in the Tetons.
              Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
              We're going to Jackson Hole next month.Plan on hiking alot around the tetons.I guess I'll buy some bear spray.Heck I don't think I've ever even seen bear spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post

Ironically, Gander Mountain sells it in Houston. I bought a couple cans as up stairs self defense for my girls.

An yeah, while most normal people believe they're dangerous, too many pictures and videos are circulated of them being fat lumbering teddy bears sitting on their rum eating flower or bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  Ironically, Gander Mountain sells it in Houston. I bought a couple cans as up stairs self defense for my girls.

An yeah, while most normal people believe they're dangerous, too many pictures and videos are circulated of them being fat lumbering teddy bears sitting on their rum eating flower or bugs.
                  Lol! They're so cute,til they're giving you a hair cut with their teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                    I think most people do realize bears are dangerous.
                    Define most people. On this board yes.

Comment

Crazy stuff, poor feller, they do need to be racing with spray or at least an air horn, the article I read said there was a large black and there was a grizzly spotted and they don't know what did it.

Comment

He sent a text to family saying he was being chased by a bear? This puzzles me.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          I thought texting,and jogging was illegal..

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            he should have gone to a gun free zone. he would have been safe there.

Comment

Some one on here says they remind him of a big raccoon. I've seen a couple and both were halling ***, to avoid us. My son had one walk within 20 yards of him two years ago archery deer hunting. They both freaked out when they saw each other and ran opposite directions. If you come upon one that sees you and doesn't run, I hope your well armed.

Comment

Working...
                              X