plans for pvc ground blind , right here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heron View Post
    BT32 - so that explains it! I went over there the other morning before we left to see where its at (great location, btw) and saw this mass of chaos up in a tree. When I realized it was your stand, I thought maybe a huge gust of wind had blown your quad up into the tree. I sat there and studied it through the binoculars for a little while trying to figure out what was what. Makes perfect sense now. Good luck next week.
    Yeah, when the leaves was on the trees it was invisable. Now it looks like a huge missle toe.

Deers do not even look at it....

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
      Back to the original topic, the pvc got me to thinking about the tent frame I have for an old Eureka tent. It has aluminum shock corded poles, it's light weight and it's easy to set up. I may try to use it as a ground blind by draping camo material over the frame.
      I have a bunch more PVC pipe and fittings, if you want to use it. I used 1 1/2 pipe because it does not flex as much. I think it will slide right over a T post as well to make it more sturdy and the cows won't push it around....

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
        I have a bunch more PVC pipe and fittings, if you want to use it. I used 1 1/2 pipe because it does not flex as much. I think it will slide right over a T post as well to make it more sturdy and the cows won't push it around....
        That's another interesting approach. I was thinking about the tent from the standpoint of instant portability but if I was going to put in a permanent blind your idea sounds a lot better. Thanks for the offer on the PVC btw, but hold onto the PVC for my sake.

Comment

Working...
        X