Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
    I saw a 3 acre trophy deer lease ad in Dallas/FtWorth Craigslist
    Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      I thought it was 100% legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      According to certain TBH Big Buck Superstars, it was.
      According to TPWD, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter99 View Post
        How is this legal?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
        According to him it was.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
          According to him it was.
          If it were legal he or his 20 buddies here would have told the story, only reason to not tell a story is to avoid incriminating yourself. JMO, and I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
            According to him it was.
            Oh. The only consistent thing I have read/heard is he admitted to shooting after hours to "mercy kill it" cause he wounded it it 2 days earlier.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              According to certain TBH Big Buck Superstars, it was.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lmao

Comment

2 days later is speculation

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  If it were legal he or his 20 buddies here would have told the story, only reason to not tell a story is to avoid incriminating yourself. JMO, and I hope I'm wrong.
                  May be your just your opinion, but it is absolutely irresponsible conjecture. Would be foolish of anyone accused of any illegal act to provide details to the general public regarding activity in a gray area of the law -- specifically, circumstances regarding dispatching a wounded deer. Law places no limits on means or timeframe, as I understand it. BTW, I don't know the hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                    May be your just your opinion, but it is absolutely irresponsible conjecture. Would be foolish of anyone accused of any illegal act to provide details to the general public regarding activity in a gray area of the law -- specifically, circumstances regarding dispatching a wounded deer. Law places no limits on means or timeframe, as I understand it. BTW, I don't know the hunter.
                    I'd agree with you if they were saying "it's a gray area" or "we think it's legal" or something along those lines. All we're hearing is "It's 100% legal!" in which case it wouldn't hurt to come out with it. Let's equate it to speeding ticket, "I wasn't speeding" wouldn't hurt you in court, but "I was doing 74 in a 70 and shouldn't have gotten a ticket" probably would. That's all I'm saying, it's not 100% legal like they're claiming and that's pretty easy to deduce, it's probably a gray area in which case yeah definitely don't provide any details that'll make it harder on yourself and I don't blame him/them for not coming forth with it.

Comment

Ummmm, no....

Legal or illegal would have jack to do with what my friends did/did not say...
                      I’m telling them to keep quiet untill the matter is settled; especially in a case like this that’s getting so much Internet attention...

Speculation till Travis or GW speaks...

Comment

I'd agree with you if they were saying "it's a gray area" or "we think it's legal" or something along those lines. All we're hearing is "It's 100% legal!" in which case it wouldn't hurt to come out with it. Let's equate it to speeding ticket, "I wasn't speeding" wouldn't hurt you in court, but "I was doing 74 in a 70 and shouldn't have gotten a ticket" probably would. That's all I'm saying, it's not 100% legal like they're claiming and that's pretty easy to deduce, it's probably a gray area in which case yeah definitely don't provide any details that'll make it harder on yourself and I don't blame him/them for not coming forth with it.
                        Or they are just honoring their friends request to say nothing...

So you think they owe us an explanation over honoring their friend’s request?

Comment

You need to actually finish reading my posts

Comment

Even if I had shot that buck 110% legal without any grey area at all, I wouldn't go around social media and posting it every where. Regardless of any circumstances.

It looks like the buck was gut shot, and was going to die eventually due to infection and not being able to process food properly. Now, smarter people than me will have to figure out the grey area of the law to determine if that was a follow up kill shot as allowed by law

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just saying the hunter doesn't owe us any comment, and would really be foolish to do so. His lack of comment is not an indication of guilt whatsoever.
                                Last edited by tradtiger; 10-12-2017, 10:31 PM. Reason: typo: be for by

Comment

Working...
                                X