Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals

Anyone seeing anything interesting yet? Figured we could get a thread going for those braving the crowds and those ordering from the recliner.

Academy looks like they are doing their buy one get one with the Taurus TH9 and a Rossi 22 I think.

Seen some real good deals on fishfinders.

Comment

Wife, the professor, needs a new laptop for work. No fancy dancy gaming type computers needed but would like it to be nice 15" screen for getting classes prepped, subject matter created and grades recorded etc etc Hopefully Black Friday sales will come through for us.

Hell I'm not even real sure what the speeds and memory capabilities/requirements are these days.

Comment

Cabelas has Vortex Binos 10X42 for $129. Not the best deal ever but if you are in the market for some its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Wife, the professor, needs a new laptop for work. No fancy dancy gaming type computers needed but would like it to be nice 15" screen for getting classes prepped, subject matter created and grades recorded etc etc Hopefully Black Friday sales will come through for us.

Hell I'm not even real sure what the speeds and memory capabilities/requirements are these days.
          i'm in the same boat. i have 2008 macbook pro that has been chugging along until now. it's started giving me fits. i started doing a bit of video from my hunts and would like to be able to edit it. don't know where to start.

Comment

just grilling ( keller TX) is running a 200 off sale on Green mountain smokers

Comment

Dicks 25% off

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I bought a great lap top from costco I watch there sales adds its kinda like black friday once a month ha ha

Comment

If anyone sees Blackstone griddles discounted post it. Especially the stainless ones.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Dicks 25% off
                    Yeah....son that post dont look right, I aint interested in one.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      If anyone sees Blackstone griddles discounted post it. Especially the stainless ones.

Just not from minizipp or whatever the hell that vendor was..

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        Hahaha... well palyed, sir

Comment

LMFAO!! Well done radar...well done...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Wally World will have the 28" on sale for like 118 bucks... the ad is in the griddle thread... just saw it this mornin'... May get one for deer camp...

Comment

Greatness Jeff!!
                              25% off ain’t enough to convince me to switch sides either

Comment

Working...
                              X