No announcement yet.

Eric Church blames NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More ignorance from a celebrity... wish he they would take Dolly Partons route and just keep thier yaps shut.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Eric Church? Never heard of her

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        Who?
        The guy loved by many TBHers.......

Comment

I guess I’m in the minority. I LOVE to hear people’s opinions. That way I can tell who to file away into the dumb arse category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
            It matters because he has the ear of the millenials. And they vote.
            What a great, insightful post.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              No. We don't want to hear the opinions that differ from ours. We love Blake Shelton for promoting hunting. We love Ted Nugent promoting guns and killing anything that roams. We don't like those with a platform using it for something that we don't agree with. When I say "we", I mean "we". I don't like it either. However, if I had a platform to share my opinions you can be **** sure that not everyone would like it. I support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment, but Church has the right to express his stupid opinions and even to wear those supergay sunglasses he sports.
              Agree completely - Is what it is - His thoughts don't affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                The guy loved by many TBHers.......
                Apparently I'm out of the loop on this one.

My apologies.

I guess I still listen to the old stuff.

It is interesting that he makes this move knowing it will alienate a huge part of his base. Perhaps his manager thinks that even bad publicity is good publicity. Guys like me now know who he is and yesterday I had no clue. I'm still not going to search for his latest "hit" but his name is certainly out there today.

Comment

I believe in everyone’s right to freedom of speech & decisions within the limits of the law.

My decisions:
                  1. Just bought my first RTIC 45 cooler & tumbler (great products btw)...no more YETI for me after their situation with the NRA
                  2. And now will never buy anything from Eric Church although I believe in his freedom of speech

Let our purchasing power talk...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Church has the right to...wear those supergay sunglasses he sports.
                    Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Interesting that his latest song is "Desperate man"...Oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        I guess I’m in the minority. I LOVE to hear people’s opinions. That way I can tell who to file away into the dumb arse category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Yup, agree 100%.

Comment

I think he forgot who supports him, or should I say, used to support him.

Comment

His opinion is his opinion. I don't like his music, but it won't hurt his sales. Nashville reaches more urban people than it does rural.

He says "as a gun guy the amount of rounds fired was unbelievable."

I've seen that same thing said right here on this very website. Heck I've seen "strong Contsitutionalist" on this website call for more laws etc. after shootings.

Protesting someone who makes crappy music targeting an audience that likely largely agrees with him is a pointless cause. If you really want to protect your right to bear arms, start looking internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post

Not every table at a gun show is a ffl dealer. Some tables are random individuals who sell guns and private and don’t have to run your info. I can think of a guy at the Pasadena show who wears a fanny pack who is like that.
                              Yeah but that is not unique to gun shows. I can go meet someone in the Walmart parking lot and buy a gun just them same. They start with terms like "gunshow loophole" to get people on board. Then it's "well ya know you can do the same outside of gunshows, and since you are already on board with the logic we may as well ban private sales all together".

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Yeah but that is not unique to gun shows. I can go meet someone in the Walmart parking lot and buy a gun just them same. They start with terms like "gunshow loophole" to get people on board. Then it's "well ya know you can do the same outside of gunshows, and since you are already on board with the logic we may as well ban private sales all together".
                                He was answering a question I asked. I dont think he was making any kind of statement about banning anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X