X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
    Well I used to like his stuff. Jeez!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I still like his stuff but won’t really be able to tolerate listening to him now.

Comment

Eric needs more Church!

Comment

“There’re are some things you CANT stop” yea, like folks shooting up a music festival in Vegas...

I like how he wants to try to divide the circumstances of the two shooting scenarios and say one would be harder to prevent. To me, it would be easier to stop the kid from shooting in the school with daddy’s shotgun. KEEP THE **** GUN LOCKED AWAY AND LOVE YOUR KID!!

Comment

*poof* instant top of the headlines!!

Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
            Can someone explain to me the "gunshow loophole"? I purchased a pistol from a gun show and still had to do the background check. Is there something I'm missing?
            I think only dealers/FFLS are required to do background checks, which makes what Eric Church said all the more ridiculous because it wouldn’t have done anything to stop this.

Comment

He Gone!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                Can someone explain to me the "gunshow loophole"? I purchased a pistol from a gun show and still had to do the background check. Is there something I'm missing?
                Not every table at a gun show is a ffl dealer. Some tables are random individuals who sell guns and private and don’t have to run your info. I can think of a guy at the Pasadena show who wears a fanny pack who is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  I think only dealers/FFLS are required to do background checks, which makes what Eric Church said all the more ridiculous because it wouldn’t have done anything to stop this.
                  Thanks

Comment

Country music is to blame for the Vegas shooting. Had there not been a country music festival the shooting wouldn’t have happened. Ban country music festivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post

Not every table at a gun show is a ffl dealer. Some tables are random individuals who sell guns and private and don’t have to run your info. I can think of a guy at the Pasadena show who wears a fanny pack who is like that.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        I’d say it was the horrible music coming from “country music” now that drove him over the edge

He's one of the ones making horrible music.

Comment

Never heard of her...

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                            Who?
                            Exactly! Who is Eric Church? And why does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Exactly! Who is Eric Church? And why does it matter?
                              It matters because he has the ear of the millenials. And they vote.

Comment

Never heard of him and had to look him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X