help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me disconnect from cable

Have enjoyed the kodi box using Wes's build. We are ditching cable next week and TWC is coming out to hook up our 300mb/s internet. Have a box for each tv. Just a matter of showing my wife how to get to fox news and real housewives of every county in America
    Last edited by ttubudd; 07-03-2016, 08:28 AM.

Comment

How can we watch the Astros games?

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        How can we watch the Astros games?

I use CloudTV that is also on Wes' boxes

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Ok I must be blind. How do I get to CloudTv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got my box and loaded Wes' build... wow is all I can say. Easy to do.

Cant wait to explore it a little more and add a few extras.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Ok I must be blind. How do I get to CloudTv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Go to the live tv section and hit the down arrow

Comment

Fire sticks are on sale for 25 bucks today. not a bad way to run kodi

Comment

how do you add 1 specific channel, as mentioned earlier, like History Channel?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                    Fire sticks are on sale for 25 bucks today. not a bad way to run kodi
                    And Fire TV is around $60. I have 4 sticks and 1 Fire TV, otherwise I'd buy another.

Comment

Is anyone having issues with IPTV? I have tried to go to the website and sign up but cant.

Comment

I have old school big screen tv doesnt have a hmid or what ever its called jack. Will any of the items mentioned in this thread work on my old tv? firestick or fire box ect. It has the svidio or the red blue green yellow or some other colors jack.

Comment

Originally posted by br549redneck View Post
                          I have old school big screen tv doesnt have a hmid or what ever its called jack. Will any of the items mentioned in this thread work on my old tv? firestick or fire box ect. It has the svidio or the red blue green yellow or some other colors jack.
                          Im sure there is a converter box out there that will allow you to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                            Is anyone having issues with IPTV? I have tried to go to the website and sign up but cant.
                            Yes, it's been down for a month. They must have the slowest programmers in the world. I haven't been able to use my BAB yet because I can't find another subscription service either. I contacted iPTV, and they responded and basically said if you are an existing customer, use a different web link to log in; if you aren't, too bad, you'll have to wait. Of course this happened right at the same time I got my box.

So my question - Is there another internet subscription service people would recommend?

Comment

Gonna give this a try. Thanks for everything, Wes.

Comment

hey chew from one lawman to another I like watching the old dragnet episodes on the box I got from wes, just the facts m'am, great stuff ol jack webb

Comment

Working...
                                X