X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Pre-Season CFB Thread

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    They did, it won't be long before he beats out Shane and I'll have to root for the Horns.

Right now I just hope Texas gets their pee the right color so they can show The Jayhawks who's boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got a long ways to go to surpass Shane

Those pesky Kansas teams...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I don't hate Texas. I hope TH brings them back to relevancy.

Careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Careful what you wish for.

It's a no win situation for TCU either way. It's also the only chance TCU has to do something special. It is what it is.

Comment

My daughter just fell out of her chair, lol. That's a good one!

Avatar change![emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
            He had talent at Pittsburg, but I agree its not what he'll inherit in BR.
            His style of playcalling is conservative though. It is designed off having a strong running game, but PA and bootlegs. He needs to open things up, use tempo and be as multiple as can be. If he can do that, watch out. LSU has the talent offensively to be scary good. I just think that O should've went a different route on OC.

I concede Bama and Auburn. Florida can be a toss up, maybe Ark. The rest of those games won't be tough at all. SEC or not. Those other teams LSU can beat strictly on talent. They'll beat OM, miss St, aTm easily. I think they'll split Florida and Ark making them finish 9-3 most likely. If lucky, 10-2.
            The studcdb they just moved to receiver will make a good showing.

Comment

I don't hate Texas. I hope TH brings them back to relevancy.
              Right. That's why you take shots at them every chance you get and you are gaybuddies with OKTX.

Comment

Glad things are back to normal around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  The studcdb they just moved to receiver will make a good showing.
                  If only they had a decent qb. The offense will resemble last years

Comment

College football live is talking about the turmoil in the SEC. How it is no longer the premier conference. The Big 10 and Pac 12 are tops now. Just as some of us said it, like many other things is cyclical and it would eventually turn. That time appears to be now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      College football live is talking about the turmoil in the SEC. How it is no longer the premier conference. The Big 10 and Pac 12 are tops now. Just as some of us said it, like many other things is cyclical and it would eventually turn. That time appears to be now.
                      Dis gonna b good

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
                        Dis gonna b good

Comment

Just like climate change . .

Comment

Except this is proven throughout history.

Actually I was wrong.....it turned a few years ago. LOL. ACC dominated. 2 of the last 3.

Comment

Except this is proven throughout history.

Actually I was wrong.....it turned a few years ago. LOL. ACC dominated. 2 of the last 3.

And still the big 12 continues to be the doormat and the bottom of the barrel

Comment

Yep. Same conference ags routinely trailed TT in. But hey......roll tide.

Comment

Working...
                                X