This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holdeez0615 View Post
    Tech is a wreck...but a sleepwr none the less...remember remember 2008 lol.
    I kept saying that Texas scored too fast on their last possession.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
      If you like burnt orange Kool Aid, you could say 10-2

USC is too early in the season, OU, Ok st and Kansas St will be tough.
      So you think TCU is a win?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        So the floor is 8-4 and the ceiling is 9-3?

The season is upon us
        Wait a minute, I thought you were appointed thread policeman, moderator, mediator of the last thread

Comment

So you think TCU is a win?
          I personally think Texas loses to USC, ok state, Kansas st and either OU or TCU finishing 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
            Wait a minute, I thought you were appointed thread policeman, moderator, mediator of the last thread
            I am, self annointed

The Czar still holds weight. Just trying to bait the new guy and welcome him appropriately

Comment

I personally think Texas loses to USC, ok state, Kansas st and either OU or TCU finishing 8-4.
              My personal opinion is Texas has a much better chance to beat OU than TCU. I may be all wet though.

Comment

My personal opinion is Texas has a much better chance to beat OU than TCU. I may be all wet though.
                Agreed, but TCU was very much an up and down team last year. That's not typical for a Patterson coached team.
                Who knows how good Texas can be. I know how bad they were last year, and how poorly coached they were

Comment

The Czar has spoken.

Comment

Agreed, but TCU was very much an up and down team last year. That's not typical for a Patterson coached team.
                    Who knows how good Texas can be. I know how bad they were last year, and how poorly coached they were
                    Just last year? TCU was terrible!

Comment

Just last year? TCU was terrible!
                      I'm watching OU vs TCU from last year right now. They are kicking OU's lungs in right now. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I'm watching OU vs TCU from last year right now. They are kicking OU's lol NYSE in right now. LOL!
                        You must have just started! It gets better for you

Comment

I dunno...TCU should have beat OU last year and they sucked. I am cautiously optimistic about the Frogs this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I dunno...TCU should have beat OU last year and they sucked. I am cautiously optimistic about the Frogs this yr.
                            OU/TX is a rivalry game, anything can happen. GP has a special place in his heart for the University of Texas. It runs way deeper than BU. Texas has more talent than TCU and it's not really that close. I do think Herman is a much better coach than Mr. Strong. It's gonna be fun either way.

Comment

OU/TX is a rivalry game, anything can happen. GP has a special place in his heart for the University of Texas. It runs way deeper than BU. Texas has more talent than TCU and it's not really that close. I do think Herman is a much better coach than Mr. Strong. It's gonna be fun either way.
                              True on all fronts.

Comment

Finally a year of excitement for the Big 12 all around...better on the green screen than watching the SEC channel I mean ESPN 1,2,3 & DE OCHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X