This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    But I get the entitlement issue, but didn't chollie fix that with his rules and military way of running things??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    The more the layers of the onion get peeled back from Strong, the more we found out Texas was way worse off by having him as our head coach. I was totally wrong, I thought he was exactly want Texas needed and he would have been, if he had been who people thought he was. He ran a very laxed, unorganized program with very little discipline. He just further helped the entitlement issue instead of fixing it.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

What is funny is that if Herman would have listed his elite players by name and position, the “other teams” and their vulture like reporters praying everyday for Texas controversy would have said he threw those on the elite not elite borderline under the bus by not naming them. Hell they would have said singling out players is more examples of Texas entitlement. Herman can’t win with those click salesmen.

Frankly those teams reporters were going to reach for every single thread of a reason to print something negative after that presser. The latest being a long pause. Really that’s just pathetically ridiculous... especially if you have watched any of Herman’s pressers in the past. He does that all the time. Lmao.
      Last edited by Smart; 07-18-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        What is funny is that if Herman would have listed his elite players by name and position, the “other teams” and their vulture like reporters praying everyday for Texas controversy would have said he threw those on the elite not elite borderline under the bus by not naming them. Hell they would have said singling out players is more examples of Texas entitlement. Herman can’t win with those click salesmen.

Frankly those teams reporters were going to reach for every single thread of a reason to print something negative after that presser. The latest being a long pause. Really that’s just pathetically ridiculous... especially if you have watched any of Herman’s pressers in the past. He does that all the time. Lmao.
        It is the same thing with Fox / CNN, Republican / Democrat, etc. People are going to read or hear the same thing with whatever slant they want it to say. They will read whatever they want to into it. They will twist it in a way for their own "side" to benefit. No different with fans / reporters of sports.

Comment

Water under the bridge . . It's ok to say that . . Bout time to move forward . . We'll know soon enough . .

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            It is the same thing with Fox / CNN, Republican / Democrat, etc. People are going to read or hear the same thing with whatever slant they want it to say. They will read whatever they want to into it. They will twist it in a way for their own "side" to benefit. No different with fans / reporters of sports.
            I agree, with the exception of Fox/GOP . . And the word that eluded you is "spin" . .

Comment

JUCO OL transfer Mike Grandy won’t see the field again. He has been medically disqualified due to concussions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                JUCO OL transfer Mike Grandy won’t see the field again. He has been medically disqualified due to concussions.

Son of a ..

Comment

It’s always fun to blame the past coach. I’ve been doing this my whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Apparently it’s all on the shadow boxer. Parties at the pool on the 4th, word gets out (sounds Smokey), coaches ask players not to associate.

Panties get in a bunch and he takes to Twitter...

The latest theory.

Comment

Oh my. Busy day.

Comment

I was worried when he couldn’t go through Spring Ball. At least he will get a hell of an education.

Comment

These numbers are huge.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Slapped a big ol Texas across their chest as well

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Don’t expect to end

Comment

No bueno! Man I pray the line can stay healthy this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X