No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got home last night and my bride had a bunch of veggies cut up from the garden... I took out some Red Deer Hind steaks and whipped up dinner... start to finish (not counting the 10 minute clean up), it took maybe 15-18 minutes to create a feast!! Sauteed zucchini, squash, peppers, n onions and hot seared Red Deer fillet medallions...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	24542745

Name:	IMG_7520.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	24542746

Name:	IMG_7521.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24542747

Name:	IMG_7524.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	24542748

Groceries fit for a king, and none of it from the grocery store...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Got home last night and my bride had a bunch of veggies cut up from the garden... I took out some Red Deer Hind steaks and whipped up dinner... start to finish (not counting the 10 minute clean up), it took maybe 15-18 minutes to create a feast!! Sauteed zucchini, squash, peppers, n onions and hot seared Red Deer fillet medallions...

[ATTACH]911600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]911601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]911602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]911603[/ATTACH]

Groceries fit for a king, and none of it from the grocery store...
      That looks incredible! I'm drooling a little

Comment

Looks Great Charlie

Comment

Blackstone or camp chef? Does anyone have any pros or cons of either?

Comment

Originally posted by Krk77486 View Post
            Blackstone or camp chef? Does anyone have any pros or cons of either?

IMO the Blackstone is better made. It's more durable, and better built. I would get the one with the rear grease drain though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              IMO the Blackstone is better made. It's more durable, and better built. I would get the one with the rear grease drain though.
              Do you know if the stainless steel model is available with a rear drain?

Comment

I do not know.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was at the Walmart in Livingston and they had the display 36'' marked down to $108, so I bought it. It had some surface rust from the sale sign but most of that came right off.

Comment

That was a steal on that griddle, you did good.

Comment

Anyone with the 28" give me the measurement of the main cabinet? As if you were going to cut the legs off and build it into a countertop for an outdoor kitchen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                          I was at the Walmart in Livingston and they had the display 36'' marked down to $108, so I bought it. It had some surface rust from the sale sign but most of that came right off.

Dang that's a deal! I wish I would have dropped by first

Comment

So I got my 36in Blackstone today and it looks like a bad mother.. The problem is I have ten bolts/screws and only 8 nuts. So now I can’t install the tank holder on the side. Did anyone else face this problem while they were assembling theirs?

Comment

I bought mine already assembled. Sorry I'm no help

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Anyone with the 28" give me the measurement of the main cabinet? As if you were going to cut the legs off and build it into a countertop for an outdoor kitchen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                On the side of the box it has 45" Wide 19.25" Deep The height is 33" so that included the legs. Wen I get out of the box I will measure just the griddle part.

Comment

Working...
                                X