No announcement yet.

Score this 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it how there is a 20 inch difference in these responses. Some people need to learn how to score deer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
        He taped just over 134 and jaw shows 3.5 years old. 17 inches inside and longest g2 was 11 7/8

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really good looking buck. At 3.5 depending on where I am hunting I may or may not get to shoot that. Congrats on getting him Joe, I personally would not have passed up the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
            If any of you guys that are scoring this in the 140's or high 130's are official scorers for P&Y please shoot me a PM, I have a buck that might make book.

Guess I was off 6 in from an awkward picture. Doesn't seem to far off. And since you were saying we were so far off I am guessing you were probably far under the 134 it actually scored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jed1226 View Post
              Guess I was off 6 in from an awkward picture. Doesn't seem to far off. And since you were saying we were so far off I am guessing you were probably far under the 134 it actually score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just having a little fun, take it easy

Comment

Thanks guys. This is my daughter's deer. It is the first time I turned her loose on something other than does or spikes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s an awesome 8!! And congratulations to your daughter!!

Comment

Working...
                  X