Buck candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck candy?

Doe anyone still use this attractant? It was really effective for us in South Texas but have a hard time getting some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I lolled at that!

Comment

IN...sure made my garage smell good for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          IN...sure made my garage smell good for awhile.

When we used it in our feeders, every time it would spread corn the deer would be pick up the scent and run towards corn. Smelled great

Comment

Originally posted by Rj Flores View Post

When we used it in our feeders, every time it would spread corn the deer would be pick up the scent and run towards corn. Smelled great

Use gloves or these will be in your blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think its funny everyone talks so much **** about it... I understand why.. That said I also thin that the scent was so strong it kept deer from smelling me. lol

Comment

I liked it, still use some of the time, more of a cover sent for me.
                Not sure if you can still buy it though?

Comment

Actually, it worked great. I use to add a little in the corn and would then use it as a cover scent...... it brought in a bunch of black bear too

Comment

I still have a bottle in the garage, it's probably 5 years old. Opened it the other day and it still smelled great!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      I think its funny everyone talks so much **** about it... I understand why.. That said I also thin that the scent was so strong it kept deer from smelling me. lol
                      Yep. I’d put it in my feeder and when I hunted I’d open the bottle in my blind haha.

Texas Wildlife Supply in Brady carries it.

Comment

I think I have a partial jug around here somewhere

Never saw a difference using it or not using it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          I still have a bottle in the garage, it's probably 5 years old. Opened it the other day and it still smelled great!

I did the same thing. I saw two white plastic jugs in my garage last weekend. The labels have been worn off. I opened one of them, and it smelled as fresh as the first time I ever used the stuff.

Comment

The stuff worked great for me. I would love to find it again

Comment

Purchase your very own Buck Candy today! Our super concentrated wildlife attractant is irresistable to wildlife and will help you catch any buck or hog with ease.

$29.95/4 lbs + $10 shipp. Also have hog candy. That would buy 5 bags of corn

Comment

Working...
                              X