Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves suck

Had my rifle in its case underneath my back seat on Friday with maybe 6 inches of the case exposed. Was taking the rifle with a new scope I bought to a gunsmith I use in League city to have scope mounted. I stopped to meet and employee for lunch at V Star off the gulf freeway and some pos smashed out my window on the back door and took the case and gun. Then proceeded to pull his truck out of the parking spot and back in 2 spots down next to my employees infinity suv and smashed out his back window and took his briefcase which happened to have his carry pistol in it. Called Hpd at 135 pm and they finally showed up at 410. In the meantime I talked to the owner of the restaurant and he allowed me to use his laptop and view his cameras in which I found the whole incident take place on 2 separate cameras. Marked time stamps for his IT guy to be able to burn it to disk for me for evidence. Really chaps my ***. So if anyone in that area of Houston happens to go to any pawn shops and sees a browning abolt 30-06 with a silver Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 please let me know. Weird thing is in my floorboard was my brand new Leopold Vx2 that he didn’t take. I hate a thief!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. That blows

Comment

I agree. Watching it happen on the video is really when my blood start to boil

Comment

Dang

Comment

Lesson to be learned here for all of us---nothing is safe in your car/truck, day or night, driveway or restaurant parking lot.

Comment

Very true. I definitely learned a lesson on this one should have went straight to the gunsmith without stopping.

Comment

Interesting that he "happened" to target the two guys having lunch with vehicles parked in non adjacent spots and didn't break into any other vehicles?

I hate POS thieves! They are worse than child rapists!

Comment

Thieves suck

Comment

The camera shows he was already in the parking lot when we arrived and our uniform is Oxford and tie so only thing I can figure is he targeted us due to how we were dressed and he assumed we had something good in there. Cop was thinking the same thing but we had both came from different places so to think he scouted and followed is a stretch.

Comment

No other vehicles were broken in to. We were also parked in a little 5 parking spot section by the exit of the parking lot. Suburban was parked between us however they came out of the restaurant and got in their vehicle and left while he was in mine

Comment

That sucks. I hate thieves too.

Our liberal based society does nothing to deter criminals especially street level criminals. If more were to be shot and killed on a daily basis just like the crimes occur we might actually begin to turn things around. Until then, its only going to continue to get worse.

Good luck. Sorry this happened.

Comment

For what it's worth, whenever I have something of value in my truck and have to leave it in a parking lot, I go into the business and then immediately ease back to the front door to see if anyone has approached the truck.

Comment

I couldn’t agree more that the consequences are not near severe enough.

Comment

Yep, there is NOTHING worse than a thief!

Comment

To bad you couldnt have caught their punk @$$&$ and shot them.

Comment

Working...
                              X