This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook em Horns!

Time for Sam and crew to bring the pain and remove the stench of Charlie Strong from the program!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Good luck to all! I'll be on the porch at the SR... Hook'em

That’s a hell of a way to watch the game too

Comment

Giddy up!!

Ready for a full swing Saturday of CFB. Looking forward to seeing how the horns come out this year for game 1. Not looking forward to Thursday night for my Bobcats......

Comment

So happy college football is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Lmao!

Comment

11 days until we spend 4 days in Austin. I’m ready. Unfortunately i still haven’t hooked up satellite at my fishing camp so unless it’s on abc or cbs I won’t see much football this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                11 days until we spend 4 days in Austin. I’m ready. Unfortunately i still haven’t hooked up satellite at my fishing camp so unless it’s on abc or cbs I won’t see much football this weekend.
                Be sure and venture out west of town into the surrounding hill country.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely pumpeddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Time to get this party started. Yesterday was picking out my game day attire.

[ATTACH]969687[/ATTACH]

I’m looking forward to having D~Mo and Blair as our guest this weekend for La Tech and showing them my Saturdays in ATX.
                    Roger that! We are "prepping" as well, and looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Be sure and venture out west of town into the surrounding hill country.

We plan on it. Should be a good time. Looks like our tickets will have a pretty good view even though they are kind of corner of end zone from what I can tell. They do serve beer in the stadium correct?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        We plan on it. Should be a good time. Looks like our tickets will have a pretty good view even though they are kind of corner of end zone from what I can tell. They do serve beer in the stadium correct?
                        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

These get better every year. Looking forward to Thursday night. I’m sure Jake Spavital will have a few wrinkles to throw at us. 50-10. Ags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My yearly reminder about the best website to plan your game watching.

This College Football TV Schedule is manually compiled from media sources, college websites, and a satellite program guide. Last updated: 01/15/2024

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

Geaux Tigahs!!!! We’ll be at the game Saturday taking my boy to his first game! Let the madness begin good luck to everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-26-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Boss, I'll throw out an extra Whoop for you...I will be at the game Thursday night. Can't wait for the season to get started.

Comment

Working...
                                X