No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, just FYI, the Pulsar Trails and Helions have started slowing trickling in to Pulsar. The first shipment is going out to dealers today. The new Apex and Core models will likely be a little while longer while they try to get caught up a little on the Trail and Helion orders.

I will have a Trail XP50 here by tomorrow afternoon that will keeping for myself. If anyone is interested in any of these new thermal models, let me know and I'll be glad to answer questions. I've got several pre-orders and with the scarcity of these scopes and the high demand, they will be pretty hard to come by for awhile.

Here is a simple video I made from my demo on the XP50 a few weeks ago.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
      Hey guys, just FYI, the Pulsar Trails and Helions have started slowing trickling in to Pulsar. The first shipment is going out to dealers today. The new Apex and Core models will likely be a little while longer while they try to get caught up a little on the Trail and Helion orders.

I will have a Trail XP50 here by tomorrow afternoon that will keeping for myself. If anyone is interested in any of these new thermal models, let me know and I'll be glad to answer questions. I've got several pre-orders and with the scarcity of these scopes and the high demand, they will be pretty hard to come by for awhile.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      Buddy bought one. I can't wait to see it, I think it will be a game changer with all the built in features.

Sooner or later they will all have these features and it will improve to 12 microns with a better initial zoom

Comment

Just placed an order for the Pulsar Core RXQ30V with Jason at Outdoor Legacy gear. Heck of a guy to talk to and deal with. Straight forward and honest. If he didn't know the answer he told me he didn't and found out. But he knows his stuff. I highly recommend doing business with him. Even if it's for nothing more than great customer service. Thanks again Jason. Can't wait to have this in my hands.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone running the ATN x sight ii or the photon?

Comment

Man for some reason I couldnt see crap out of my sight mark photon XT?! maybe operator error but I don't know

Comment

Two pigs. Friday night pig and Saturday night pig.

Raccoon down

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                ATN X Sight is a POS...save your money.

2 buddies have one...I wouldn't use one for free

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post

Jason, do you have another update on the Trail? I know you have been playing with it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Give me a call sometime. I will give you all the details and gladly answer all your questions. I also promise not pressure you to buy anything at all. Anyone who's talked to me can confirm that.

(877)350-1818 extension 0

- Jason

Comment

Hey guys quick update, I'm about to get on the road and be out of town for a couple days. I'll get back on here over the weekend to catch up and give an update on the new Trail XP50 and answer any questions. I'll just say this much.....it's as good as expected!

If anyone needs me, feel free to call, I'll be on the road and available off and on today and tomorrow.

Comment

Jason, sent you a PM. Lemme know when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                          Jason, sent you a PM. Lemme know when you can.
                          Sorry it came in as a Tapatalk message and I didn't see it. Replied.

Thanks!

Comment

Not showing up for some reason n

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              ATN X Sight is a POS...save your money.

2 buddies have one...I wouldn't use one for free
                              That's what I figured with the prices I can get either at.

Jason I'll give you a call in a couple weeks, was just asking about those 2 because I can get them for about 10% more than renting a high dollar one

Comment

Just got one of the new Trail xp50s in stock and I' VERY impressed with the picture quality and features. Nothing even comes close in this price range!!

Pulsar has definitely upped their game with this one and should really be considered when looking at some of the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X