• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're in ETX most of them are killed at .25 and .75

Comment

IN

Comment

Can we go back to saying women are so many "months" pregnant instead of "weeks"?

Comment

Do they age deer and elk like this elsewhere in the country? Better yet, does anyone bother aging exotics?

Comment

So is the .5 an incorrect way to age deer or is it an annoyance for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
              It's absolutely correct during the season. GOF's are annoyed by it though.

Get off my .5 acre lawn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                Its just stupid and not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by cjk349 View Post
                  Do they age deer and elk like this elsewhere in the country? Better yet, does anyone bother aging exotics?
                  LMAO good point and I have never ever heard anyone ever say "That elk is only 4 1/2"

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                    Almost hit a .25 that was crossing the road the other day......
                    Maybe it'll make it to 0.5?!?!

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                      I don’t use the .5, it’s just plain silly
                      Just Silly. I'm 60 till I turn 61. I'll never be 60.5 or 60 3/4s.

Comment

Please keep your volumes down. Noise triggers anxiety and violates my safe space. Also please do not use gender specific language. It’s highly offensive to say doe or buck. Please use spike or deer. And if you don’t conform to what I like I will call you a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                          Please keep your volumes down. Noise triggers anxiety and violates my safe space. Also please do not use gender specific language. It’s highly offensive to say doe or buck. Please use spike or deer. And if you don’t conform to what I like I will call you a racist.
                          Jazz hands . . . you win!

Comment

Hahahahahaha......well played!

There are a lot of things in this world to get irritated and annoyed over and .5 should be at the bottom of any list...

Comment

Yes because actually at the moment its closer to .25...

Comment

Awesome.. You saw that idiotic video too I see..

Comment

Working...
                                X