This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    I don’t think you’ll need everyone for our game. You can probably rest some starters in that one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A&M could be winless and play LSU like an undefeated team.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Very much so.

Again, my trust is in CDC. Herman is not bigger than the program. He hasn’t earned that right. I know CDC doesn’t want to make many changes but his hand is being forced.

Had CDC hired a Head FB coach? Maybe at Rice?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        A&M could be winless and play LSU like an undefeated team.
        At kyle i would agree with this... in BR... i dunno.. depends on lotsa factors ..mond hitting recievers...mond not getting killed because of the oline.. mond not turning it over.. defense stepping up.. offense killing clock... lsu crowd not being sober enough to find the stadium.. mike the tiger escaping and mauling the first 97 rows of student section , getting a raging case of hepatitus C and requiring an air lift to A&M animal hospital where hes made into a mount that rivals the infamous bobcat thread on tbh... aggressive play calling by fisher.... mond having the game of his life and getting support from his receivers..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          At kyle i would agree with this... in BR... i dunno.. depends on lotsa factors ..mond hitting recievers...mond not getting killed because of the oline.. mond not turning it over.. defense stepping up.. offense killing clock... lsu crowd not being sober enough to find the stadium.. mike the tiger escaping and mauling the first 97 rows of student section , getting a raging case of hepatitus C and requiring an air lift to A&M animal hospital where hes made into a mount that rivals the infamous bobcat thread on tbh... aggressive play calling by fisher.... mond having the game of his life and getting support from his receivers..
          Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Is TCU making a bowl this year?

yes

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

[emoji1787]

Comment

Had CDC hired a Head FB coach? Maybe at Rice?

I don’t think he has, but even guys who have done it there’s no exact science to it. My trust is how he’s handled everything else since he’s been the AD. He’s been around GP long enough to know what a good football coach is.

Again, I don’t think a change is needed at the top nor do they want to make a change, but it will be real hard not to make staff changes. That’s why the silver lining in getting beat is not using the excuse of a win mask the problems that exist. I read that in Texas last 26 games, 2/3 have been a one score game. They are 10-6 in the last 16 of those games so those 10 wins could have easily been losses. Herman’s team play to the level of the team they are playing (up and down) and that’s not what the University of Texas should be.

I’m very curious to see how Texas responds this week. I honestly feel this is the type of game Herman wins, but will that just enable him to keep believing everything is fine with his program.

Comment

Jimbo has things moving in the right direction in College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Jimbo has things moving in the right direction in College Station.
                    Tell us why.....how....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Tell us why.....how....

Recruiting is white hot, team looks much better on the field, winning games.

How? He’s a real coach.

Comment

It's amazing how much shine Tommy Boy has lost from his own supporters since week 4 or 5. I got a die hard UT friend (lawyer) and I saw his facebook post Saturday night. He was calling for Herman's head!

Comment

Is TCU making a bowl this year?

That's a question for eradicater and 243. I don't even know their record to be honest with ya

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            It's amazing how much shine Tommy Boy has lost from his own supporters since week 4 or 5. I got a die hard UT friend (lawyer) and I saw his facebook post Saturday night. He was calling for Herman's head!

Beat Baylor and it’s back on the train. The fickle nature of a college football fan. Happens on here week to week. [emoji16]

Comment

Ags have won four in a row and are ranked. And fans aren’t in total meltdown asking for Jimbo’s head. Things are looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Tell us why.....how....

Jimbo has a plan. He hasn't deviated from his plan nor will he due to background chatter. He has a recruiting plan. He has a plan for the culture he instills and the type of locker room he wants. He has a philosophy on ball control (offense). He has a plan on defense (stop run first). And most importantly he has stuck to the plan regardless if he has all the right pieces in place. In year 2 he is still on schedule. That is what gives me confidence. You cant let the win loss record tell you everything. Nobody has ever played (3) number 1's in the same season, plus a top 5 (Georgia). The only game we didn't stay on schedule was the Auburn game this year. That shouldn't have happened. I till think we pick up one more win out of #4 Georgia or #1 LSU. Standing by!

Comment

Working...
                                X