Fess up, we all know you have done something Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sika View Post
    I shot a rifle from a inside an insulated box blind without sticking the barrel out the window. It was mounted on a field pod. No hearing protection. After that I couldn't hear well for days and my tinnitus has been much worse ever since. Absolutely one of the dumbest things I've ever done.
    Did that a couple of years ago, though it wasnt insulated. I swear it knocked me silly. The concussion and flash was mind boggling. It was all a flash, then silence for a second. Then loud ringing in my ears.

Comment

My mom lives out in the country and the weekend closest to before July 4th we have a family get together celebrate the 4th and my brothers' wife Bday. We cook out, swim, ride 4 wheelers, and of course we shoot our toys. Well I picked up some tracer ammo for my AR-15. We all loaded up went down where have a target set up. It was pretty cool watching the tracer rounds fly. We getting ready to head up the the house when my nieces boy friend said "Does anyone smell smoke?" Looked at could see fire through the brush and could here it crackling. Three guys ran to the pond with buckets going to put out the fire. They ran into the brush in shorts and got all cut up by brambles. I called 911 and the volunteer came and put it out. Never asked what happen as they had gotten three calls to come to brush fires while putting ours out. Mom banned tracer rpounds lol

Comment

Left pretty much a brand new gas pole saw at the car wash.

Comment

Check the oil level in a generator that is running while wearing crocks and shorts with no shirt.. that was fun..

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            Check the oil level in a generator that is running while wearing crocks and shorts with no shirt.. that was fun..
            LOL! I have a perfect vision of how that went!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
              LOL! I have a perfect vision of how that went!
              forgot to mention generator was running for about 8 hours when checked.

Comment

When i was a kid i used jump out of my dads pick up truck while he was driving and see if i could keep running. 10 mph... easy 15 mph lil tough... 25mph... instant wipeout

Comment

Sorry! I'll have do some thorough due diligence before releasing most of that information, statutes of limitations and lawsuits dontya know.

Comment

These are great

Comment

Jumped off a two story house with an old WWII parachute tied to underarms….I jumped and just about a foot before I touched the ground the parachute opened dislocating both my arms.

Comment

When i was about 10 years old, i tried jumping off the roof of the shed like my older brothers did.
                        I found out real quick that a knee to the face makes a 10 year old cry like a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          This is ironic considering the other thread
                          Should have been tied off

Here are a couple that come to mind. Last time I was at the deer lease I back my Ranger right into the travel trailer step. Another time I remember I put a protein feeder on the back of my 4-wheeler. I drove over by my truck and didn't account for the metal tube sticking out and put a huge scratch in it!

Comment

Not really

Comment

I had my 4 wheeler in the bed of my truck and wasn't thinking and did a burn out to make my boys laugh and the ratchet on the tie down failed, the atv flew right out the back and the "oh shizz" momen happened. luckily it landed on its tires and didn't break anything, not sure i thought something would break, it's a Honda.

Comment

Here, hold my beer....watch this! That’s all I’m going to say,you can probably figure out the rets

Comment

Working...
                                X