NFC Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 plays changed the JAX @ NE game:

JAX illegal procedure late in 2Q after securing a first down - penalty forced them to punt with 0 pts
    NE converting the 3rd and 18 which led to a TD and changed the momentum

JAX got way to conservative and knew Brady was gonna beat them on a last possession drive.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Them eagle fans have been getting loaded all day. You can count on them embarrassing the franchise/town tonight on national TV
      Didn't happen. Both fans and team were pretty classy in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        Didn't happen. Both fans and team were pretty classy in my opinion.
        Other then the videos of eagles fans throwing beer cans at vikings. Although that was pre game so maybe it doesn't count.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
          Other then the videos of eagles fans throwing beer cans at vikings. Although that was pre game so maybe it doesn't count.

Lol....

Comment

Nobody wants the patriots to win except the people living in the area where they play. Man i cant stand them winning all the time. I hope the eagles win the sb

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
              Nobody wants the patriots to win except the people living in the area where they play. Man i cant stand them winning all the time. I hope the eagles win the sb
              The more I read about the eagles fan base the less I want them to win... While the patriots winning is annoying at least the fans aren't usually flagrant dicks...

Comment

What fan base that wins the nfc championship game, tears up half the town and sets **** on fire. Real cosmopolitan. Lol. Hope they don’t forget the SB will be held in MN.

Comment

Says it all!

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                    I hope the Pats throttle their azz!

**** the eagles!

Comment

Working...
                    X