This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Wow. Boy am I glad this clown is in Austin. Stay classy, Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link. Lol. Wooooo. ******.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Thanks for the link. Lol. Wooooo. ******.

Yup.... Peter....errr... Chester scared...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        It worked, His team is rallying in support. Folks without skin in the game have feelings over something that the kid mocked laughed off and gave a thumbs up. lol

POTUS does dumb **** everyday! He is our president...lol

Douching it up defines a dude like Mayfield grabbing his junk and tossing up the bird versus 1-11 KU as he mouths F you.
        Yeah like Mayfield's team didn't rally around him.

Comment

I think Stanford beats TCU in a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            What Mayfield did didnt make young black men wanna play for Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              He defined ****** with that series of gestures. It's all good. I'm good with you not liking Herman. The flag thing at tOSU was funny and I still like Baker as a QB.

Comment

It worked, His team is rallying in support. Folks without skin in the game have feelings over something that the kid mocked laughed off and gave a thumbs up. lol

POTUS does dumb **** everyday! He is our president...lol

Douching it up defines a dude like Mayfield grabbing his junk and tossing up the bird versus 1-11 KU as he mouths F you.
                I just don't think it was the best thing for a coach to do, players doing it doesn't bother me at all, especially with how Mizzu was talking all week. But I just think a coach shouldn't let those emotions get in the way, I get the players and recruits loved it, and it's all good as in doesn't affect me. Obviously Lock didn't take it personal, which is good I don't think it should be, but I think that kinda thing should be left for the players to do and not the grown coaches.

Comment

He defined ****** with that series of gestures. It's all good. I'm good with you not liking Herman. The flag thing at tOSU was funny and I still like Baker as a QB.
                  I'm good also. Just dishing a little back to few that were outraged by Mayfield's antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    What Mayfield did didnt make young black men wanna play for Riley.

We don't need that. OU is the top Blue Blood.

Comment

Horns finished the season on good note. Been a minute since that has happened. Looking forward to 2018

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                        I just don't think it was the best thing for a coach to do, players doing it doesn't bother me at all, especially with how Mizzu was talking all week. But I just think a coach shouldn't let those emotions get in the way, I get the players and recruits loved it, and it's all good as in doesn't affect me. Obviously Lock didn't take it personal, which is good I don't think it should be, but I think that kinda thing should be left for the players to do and not the grown coaches.
                        He celebrated with his troops and had a little fun with Ehlinger among others after Ehlinger lowered the boom with a key block to free Foreman on an 18 yard TD to ice the game. I can see it both ways, I simply think it's was nothing, especially after seeing recruits and players respond. It got real chippy at the end including the above, a targeting penalty on Wheeler with a roughing the passer penalty on Roach and then a strip sack by Charles O. They had enough of the BS and let their pads do the talking!

On to 2018.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

He celebrated with his troops and had a little fun with Ehlinger among others after Ehlinger lowered the boom with a key block to free Foreman on an 18 yard TD to ice the game. I can see it both ways, I simply think it's was nothing, especially after seeing recruits and players respond. It got real chippy at the end including the above, a targeting penalty on Wheeler with a roughing the passer penalty on Roach and then a strip sack by Charles O. They had enough of the BS.

On to 2018.

Is not even really the fact that he did it, it's just what he looked like trying to do it. He's a goofy guy. Texas is on their way to being good in the next few years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He celebrated with his troops and had a little fun with Ehlinger among others after Ehlinger lowered the boom with a key block to free Foreman on an 18 yard TD to ice the game. I can see it both ways, I simply think it's was nothing, especially after seeing recruits and players respond. It got real chippy at the end including the above, a targeting penalty on Wheeler with a roughing the passer penalty on Roach and then a strip sack by Charles O. They had enough of the BS and let their pads do the talking!

On to 2018.
                            I get both sides and Mizzu was not innocent at all in all of it, JMO that it could've been a different celebration and like I said it doesn't really have anything to do with me so it doesn't really matter what I think

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

The infamous Jimbo Fisher was OC during this game.
                              A punter so good that he declared early for the NFL.

From https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/28/...xas-bowl-latfp

Dickson punted 11 times during the game for 452 yards — a solid average of 41.1 yards per punt. More important than the average, however, was Dickson’s placement.

10 of those punts landed inside Mizzou’s 15-yard line.
                              7 landed inside the 10-yard line.
                              4 landed inside the 5-yard line.
                              ZERO touchbacks.
                              Average field position for Mizzou was the 14.5 yard line. Mizzou out gained Texas by over 100 yards and lost. Field position mattered in this game.
                              Last edited by BigL; 12-28-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Dashaun White liked it[emoji23]

Wow an aggy commit but predicted to go to 0u likes it.

LB DaShaun White, Richland (2018) - "Seeing them do the "In the bag" celebration was hilarious. It was probably my highlight of the game, and it shows how cool (Tom) Herman is. Linebackers played great as they always do."

The players liked it, recruits tweeting good things about it, and the aggy and 0u fans have their panties in a wad. All good here!

Comment

Working...
                                X