Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to Purple Baylor and the Pokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Outside of the Tech / Maryland games, I saw what I wanted to in year one. I realize the patchwork offensive line made it difficult for the offense to get anything consistent all year. Texas needs to get some player makers on offense and get some lineman healthy. I like the path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Is the line problem all due to injuries throughout the year or just lack of depth? Asking because it doesn't seem they have addressed that in the early signing so wondering if it will be the same next year too?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        How is your drug dealing TE and your rape apologist coach Horny doing? Asking for a friend. Mixon is gone. Let it go.
        Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Is the line problem all due to injuries throughout the year or just lack of depth? Asking because it doesn't seem they have addressed that in the early signing so wondering if it will be the same next year too?

A lot of injuries across the whole front.....and very young depth. Texas had a true freshman right tackle for most of the year....

Hopefully another year of offseason strength training and experience plus some juco adds will help that situation.
        Last edited by Smart; 12-28-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I don't know why y'all are getting so bent out is shape over TH and the horns disrespecting mizouri. Every team that plays Texas does it with the upside down horn sign. First time i ever really paid any attention to a team AND their coach giving the upside down horn sign was when Houston Nutt and Arkansas did it 15 years ago

Comment

Deontay Anderson decided to stay home and play for Houston after ditching Ole Miss.

Comment

It was glorious. Loved it. The future looks bright.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                Is it ok to go ahead and label Coach Herman, Coach Swag?

Sumlin no longer needs it.

Well his new label rhymes with "swag".

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  I don't know why y'all are getting so bent out is shape over TH and the horns disrespecting mizouri. Every team that plays Texas does it with the upside down horn sign. First time i ever really paid any attention to a team AND their coach giving the upside down horn sign was when Houston Nutt and Arkansas did it 15 years ago
                  I don't think folks are upset , at least I'm not. I'm embarrassed for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mbv77 View Post
                    well his new label rhymes with "swag".

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    😂

Comment

It worked, His team is rallying in support. Folks without skin in the game have feelings over something that the kid mocked laughed off and gave a thumbs up. lol

POTUS does dumb **** everyday! He is our president...lol

Douching it up defines a dude like Mayfield grabbing his junk and tossing up the bird versus 1-11 KU as he mouths F you.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Yall scared. Lmao.

Comment

9hrs til TurpinTime....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            It worked, His team is rallying in support. Folks without skin in the game have feelings over something that the kid mocked laughed off and gave a thumbs up. lol

POTUS does dumb **** everyday! He is your president...lol
                            Uh oh......snowflake?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I don't think folks are upset , at least I'm not. I'm embarrassed for him.

snowflake alert...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Uh oh......snowflake?

Edit: Our, if you were referring to the POTUS comment. I voted for the dood.
                                Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X