• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      He's just being sarcastic.

By this time next week, you should know who the DC is. It's been stated on a few boards already that the announcement won't be made til after the DC bowl game, and most likely 1st of the year so he can then sign the contract and get his bonus at his old school for being employed on 12/31.

It's pretty simple really, it's the exact same situation with Chavis. A&M had to deal with a legal suit over letting his name slip prior to 12/31, and LSU wanted him to repay them saying he accepted before 1/1.

Just let it play out, I've seen 2 different boards with insiders saying it wasn't ever Elko. Elko was just thrown out there by posters on Texags who were deducting from Lucci's clues he was giving.

I'd laugh if it was Orlando, just because that would be funny. The melt would be awesome.

Or if we money whipped Aranda from LSU, the melt would be worth the $$$.

Wait til after this weekend into early next week, if nothing is announced then we got problems. Until then everyone just drink some beers and chillllllllll
      I agree with you. Not sure where these experts are getting the DC hire swing and miss from. It's been know that the hire would take place after the bowl game. Back to the College Bowl games!

Comment

Lol SEC!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Herman gonna kiss it, make it all better.

Reminds me of Ross Perot back in the race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoy Mack calling games for ESPN. Breaks the game down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hook em Horns!!

Breckyn Hager will wear Tommy Nobis’ No. 60 against Missouri. The team will wear 60 stickers on the back of the helmet. Tommy Nobis', Texas LB, who passed away this year.

I wondered if anyone would wear it. Hager usually plays with a lot of fire.

Comment

Canada is leaving LSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

By this time next week, you should know who the DC is. It's been stated on a few boards already that the announcement won't be made til after the DC bowl game, and most likely 1st of the year so he can then sign the contract and get his bonus at his old school for being employed on 12/31.

It's pretty simple really, it's the exact same situation with Chavis. A&M had to deal with a legal suit over letting his name slip prior to 12/31, and LSU wanted him to repay them saying he accepted before 1/1.

Just let it play out, I've seen 2 different boards with insiders saying it wasn't ever Elko. Elko was just thrown out there by posters on Texags who were deducting from Lucci's clues he was giving.

I'd laugh if it was Orlando, just because that would be funny. The melt would be awesome.

Wait til after this weekend into early next week, if nothing is announced then we got problems. Until then everyone just drink some beers and chillllllllll
                  How did money whipping that bum Chavis work out for ya? And, your last few head coaches? Instead of money whipping coaches from other schools and remaining the 3rd or 4th bridesmaid because that is all you have ever been and will be. Try winning a few games. Pretty sad when you think money whipping a coach is a victory. Although, that is expected. You are ATM.

Comment

How did money whipping that bum Chavis work out for ya? And, your last few head coaches? Instead of money whipping coaches from other schools and remaining the 3rd or 4th bridesmaid because that is all you have ever been and will be...... Try winning a few games. Pretty sad when you think money whipping a coach is a victory. Although, that is expected. You are ATM.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      How did money whipping that bum Chavis work out for ya? And, your last few head coaches? Instead of money whipping coaches from other schools and remaining the 3rd or 4th bridesmaid because that is all you have ever been and will be. Try winning a few games. Pretty sad when you think money whipping a coach is a victory. Although, that is expected. You are ATM.

**** we already got tears and it’s not even happening. Hate to see what you’d do if we actually did. [emoji23]

Your already losing Canada per dellenger, I bet you’d be right salty and really melt if aranda was money whipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Mizzou came to play dirty. Texas TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TD Horns!

Comment

Hook'em Horns. 7-0

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Canada is leaving LSU
                              Tension has been building for a long time as the Schlitz hit the fan during the Troy loss. Canada made it clear he was not happy and was telling QB recruits he was leaving LSU and they should look elsewhere. Word got back to Orgeron from several recruits parents. Canada was immediately reprimanded and taken off his recruiting duties.

Comment

Nice to see the offense put some points on the board!

Hook Em!

Comment

Working...
                                X