Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy creek Store on 90A just east of Seridan

Comment

Originally posted by KWEarp View Post
      One of the best places I have been to has to be Salgado's in Belton. It is a little orange mexican restaurant and they have a whole breakfast burrito side on the menu. When I was in college we used to hit it up everyday because it was amazing and CHEAP! I want to say it was like $3.75 for the #1, which included bacon, sausage, potato, egg and cheese. I would always add beans too. Their chicken fajita breakfast burrito came in a close second. Did I mention these things were huge! One was all you could handle.
      right on...

Comment

In Lubbock It's Burrito Tower The burritos are very tasty. or
        El Jalapeno on I27 dang good breakfast burritos.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          Both are great suggestions! El Charrito I love the migas+bacon tacos. Also add Torchy's Taco's to that list in the Austin area.

I get breakfast taco's probably 2x per week. I pass a Smokey Moe's on my drive to work and usually stop there. The bacon is chopped up small and they put a scoop of it on the taco. Not as good as the ones suggested above but usually a lot faster in and out. Also the one I go to the owner hunts and we swap stories or trail cam pics
          Leland,
          Stop by the taco trailer at the entrance to Texas Crushed Stone at Westinghouse Rd.
          Really good Carnitas.

Comment

The suprise burrito at El Valle Mexican Restaurant, Santa Fe, TX is hard to beat for a breakfast burrito

Comment

Also there is a Taqueria behind the Jiffy Mart on Leander Rd. that has the best Picaddio I've ever had.

Comment

My favorites in Lubbock are Fuzzy's taco shop, and on Thursdays there tacos are 99 cents. Another favorite of mine is a chile potato burrito from the Pronto mart. JC's has excellent bacon egg burritos, and Rudy's also is a favorite of mine and our family for Saturday or Sunday morning. Their burritos are really cheap (under $2) for a 2 or a 3 item burrito.

Comment

I like Allsups or Micky D's burros.

Comment

Originally posted by salty mule View Post
                    Why are do yall call them burritos wen they are really a taco? Growing up around Austin they have always been called tacos but when I lived in Dallas if you could find them they were called burritos.
                    White folk around Dallas FtWorth call them burritos because they are very big unlike a taco. Down south all my buddies call them tacos, but at home in the metroplex they are burritos as they are big like a burrito. Burrito or taco either one works for me as I love them!

Comment

The tortilla factory in Ingleside has some really good ones.

Comment

The ones from fuzzys are actually pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                          Hiblers is killer good too. I'm pretty sure they use deer meat in their fajita tacos (seeing as how he owns the processing plant there).
                          Been by Commie's a bunch and never stopped. Will do the next time.

Hiblers sells Breakfast Burrito's?

Comment

Originally posted by salty mule View Post
                            Why are do yall call them burritos wen they are really a taco? Growing up around Austin they have always been called tacos but when I lived in Dallas if you could find them they were called burritos.
                            I don't know, it was kind of a culture shock to me when I moved to San Angelo (my wife's home town) and I would order a breakfast taco and get met with a blank stare. Whatever they are called, we have several "burrito" places that kill anything I've gotten anywhere other than South Texas. Corner Stop, Diego's, Julio's...they all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                              They have to be made with homemade tortillas!!! Thats what really makes em in my opinion.
                              Well that goes without saying, homemade or it just ain't worth eating. I also like Sandritas on W.W White. Been awhile since I have been there also but they had the best homemade flour torts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito View Post

Lolita's in Waco
                                Lolitas in Waco is amazing.... We used to get them when I was in beauty school.

Any of the hole in the wall Mexican joints in temple are the bomb!

Comment

Working...
                                X