No announcement yet.

Budget Home Build!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're getting enough compliments, but I'll add to them.

Love the build and following along.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      She finally came in!

Good detail on everything isn't it? I need to order another.

Comment

Update of pics. My FIL and I did 3 hrs of work Monday and Tuesday decking the other side. Ive got to finish up the sides and then I plan to star framing the wrap around deck this wknd.

I hate the look of this stage. Can't wait to see it with wrap around porches and all framing complete.
        Attached Files

Comment

How old are you? You've inspired me to give this a try here in about 5 years. Just want to make sure I ain't gonna be killing myself by then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
            How old are you? You've inspired me to give this a try here in about 5 years. Just want to make sure I ain't gonna be killing myself by then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
            I'm 32. Built my first house at 23.

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

get too work slacker

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  get too work slacker
                  Is it just me, or is he lazy as all get out?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    get too work slacker
                    Man I'm taking it easy this wknd! Probably head over this evening and tomorrow after church.

Comment

Maybe I missed it. What are you doing for water and septic?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        Maybe I missed it. What are you doing for water and septic?
                        There is existing septic somewhere here. Lol... At one time there was a mobile home in this exact spot. As long as I didn't build on top of the tanks then we will locate, have cleaned and tie into them. Water is already here as well. If septic can't be located then I will install (2) 500 gallon tanks and lateral line out.

Comment

Almost have all OSB up. Just a little left on the sides. Little windy today and I'm really chancing it by myself so thinking of pulling off of it and getting string line marked for porch post.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good. Coming along nicely.

Comment

I just caught up on this thread. Amazing work, Jason. You're a true craftsman.

Comment

Thanks guys. Lazy lazy lazy past 4 days. Im getting after it this week. Should really take shape over the next 2 wks!

9 yr anniversary Wednesday, oldest son's birthday Saturday so probably take a couple evenings off to celebrate. Should accomplish a lot though framing the deck/porches.

Comment

Working...
                                X