Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine too it has 256,000 miles.

Comment

Bahahahaha here in lufkin we have two used lots. One sells nothing but used gm products the other nothing but ford. We don't have one that only sells dodge

Comment

Originally posted by GAMEGETTER2117 View Post
        I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.

Recently I looked hard for a used Ram 2500 on area used car lots. I found a few but always saw Fords on the lot. Ended up buying new because I couldn't find what I wanted.

Comment

I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.
          Why must people care so much about what other drive. I'm a dodge fan. Think I have personally owned 10 between wife and me. Not counting the ones on our landscape crews. They seem to work fine with no issues. Oh well it's time to go to work. Going to go hop in the DODGE and see if I can make it with out people looking down on me.

Comment

I had a dodge once and it sucked... I fell for the line of BS that I was just unlucky and ended up with another dodge.. It sucked even worse. No way in hades even if it's free would I drive another dodge.

Before anyone calls BS I gave away my last dodge (KBB was over $5k) because I felt bad the guy would end up paying too much to keep it running.

Comment

Hunting season, come quick, for the love of God!

Comment

I really don't understand the buyback. They can fix the issue or buy back the truck. My truck is part of the recall and I'm getting it fixed instead of selling it. 135,000 miles and not a single issue

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Actually I see more Fords. Just sayin

Gotta stir the pot. That's only because there are more sold Than any other truck!

Comment

I would imagine there at more fords in used dealerships because there are more of them sold? I don't think that says anything except maybe math works? These arguments are so silly. Buy what you like. Who cares what others are doing
                    Last edited by sethcros; 08-04-2015, 06:06 AM.

Comment

307,000+ on my POS dodge, which I could still sell tmw for $9k btw

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        My 1998 Ram had 210,000 miles on the original engine and tranny. Put it on Craigslist and sold it 15 mins later.

Bought a brand new Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Mossy Oak edition. No problems yet.

I bet you prolly drive a jap truck.
                        I've seen that truck, good looking truck Leon.

Comment

Comment

Omg...

Comment

I have never owned a dodge, but from the guys I know that have had them they seem to run forever. The problem is the little thing that break all over (dashboards, seats, ac vents, etc.)

Comment

Had one new Dodge P/U. One and done. Mine was a cursed from the begging.

Comment

Working...
                                X