• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Cuatro

Double split brows!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like shootable age as well. Nice buck!

Comment

Nice buck!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Some different angles of cuatro.
            Attached Files

Comment

9" of rain filled all my tanks. What a difference! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374709774.075895.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	24223459
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374709851.611499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	24223460

Comment

Looking Good Sippy! Great job on the place!

Comment

Rain will make a huge difference! Looks good out there man.

Comment

You will be amazed at the instant change the rain will make. Glad it fell on you. Keep up the posts. This thread is great. Are you and tiff coming to Lubbock for geese again this year? If you want to hunt a couple of extra days let me know. Waterfowl is looking really good here right now.

Comment

Glad to see the tanks are full. I think we got almost 6 inches in S. Anna! Thermacell will be a must this year!

Comment

Google Earth just updated, and it really shows the progression of the mesquites filling in the middle of the field. Lots of deer moving through that area now.

Im going to continue to let them grow within the upside down and backward "L" shape that they are naturally making, and control any outside of that area.

I should be back out there next sunday, and will hopefully have another round of TC pics to share.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Sippy; 08-03-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Looks good. I have them filling in adjacent to my food plots now and the deer get more comfortable every year eating in the plots instead of a wide open space.

Comment

catching up on thread, nice progress.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sippy;7338659]Google Earth just updated, and it really shows the progression of the mesquites filling in the middle of the field. Lots of deer moving through that area now.QUOTE]

When I saw this, got excited and went to check out google earth. Dang it, still nov 2011, down by santa anna, ugh.

Looking good. Have they still been hittin the protein hard, even with all the rain/green?

Comment

Love me some Coleman Co. Born and raised in Santa Anna, Dad and grandparents still live there. The little grocery store in SA has one of the best meat markets, great steaks all hand cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X