X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got something to check Maui?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Negative, went out tues and we'd and had deer both days. Morning sit #1 I learned that with a swivel chair I gotta remember the sight light on my bow is visible to the deer when I turn with my bow facing the wrong direction. I didn't know how she saw me until I looked down and saw I left light on and she was looking right at it!! Ugh!! She was a big one too, and walked away leaving a smaller one there I let walk. This was at 7:30 in the morning. I was kicking myself in the behind the rest of the sit. Next day the deer were just moving on by with no interest in my corn, but did see a cool fox chillin by my blind. Went by and filled feeder today as I was oncall and preping for next week.

Comment

It's hot out here!

Comment

Ill be there saturday or sunday morning

Comment

Fingers crossed for a good hunt in the morning!

Comment

Young 8 and 2spikes, no does.... yet......Can't catch a break out here this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
                Young 8 and 2spikes, no does.... yet......Can't catch a break out here this year!
                Only ratcoons here

Comment

Enjoy. Too many disrespectful people, who call themselves hunters, out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    Enjoy. Too many disrespectful people, who call themselves hunters, out there.

What happened speedgoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                      What happened speedgoat.
                      Guys setting up within 100 yards, cutting trails past my feeder, checking my feeder, ripping my flagging tape down, etc. I hunted there too many years with crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        Guys setting up within 100 yards, cutting trails past my feeder, checking my feeder, ripping my flagging tape down, etc. I hunted there too many years with crap like that.

Man that’s horse crap. Sorry that is happening. Hunters should respect your setup. Atleast here there are restrictions though on most public lands hunters will sometimes pick a tree almost next to you and hunt it with you in your stand. Atleast here we can set up feeders and permanent spots. You are always gonna have people tracking a wounded deer. This sometimes entails people crossing your trail. If there are true infractions though such as your like tearing your flagging tape down that is an infraction of the law and is a chargeable offense and should be reported to the game wardens especially if photo eveidence is available.

I know when I was tracking the doe I shot that opening Sunday I lost blood and as a resort to that I began looking for her and came across many setups 3 I believe I whistled to make sure no one was in them and continued my search. I understand your frustration agree it’s disheartenig and frustrating. But I have killed 3 deer already this year. It to me is worth the hassle of dealing with the occasional @$$hole.

I hope you stick it out and venting is always welcome man. I hope it gets better for you.

Comment

Finally on the board!

Comment

Pic
                            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Way to go blacktail

Comment

Working...
                                X