No announcement yet.

India Jungle Safari 2015 LIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He keeps going in and out of the tall grass..not sure what he sees but the axis have moved away.
    Attached Files

Comment

that is awesome! Tigers sure are beautiful cats......

Comment

She finally went in and settled just inside the tall grass and bamboo thicket. That was an amazing 5min experience that i can never forget. Pulled up to his water hole and found 2 more tigers "sonam" and "tara". They are about a 125yards away and no way to get closer.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats awesome . . . . many moons ago I did a lot of call center work in India and went numerous times. One of my vendors took us to Ranthambore for the weekend . . . . it was amazaing.

I was left with the impression that there is NO hunting allowed anywhere.

Comment

Raj this is incredible. I don't know how I missed this initially so thank you for PM'ing the link.

Comment

I think at 125 yards with no real protective cover on the vehicle or weapons you're more than close enough for my taste.

Great photos and I'm sure an even better time.

Comment

beautiful pictures!

Comment

That was a very cool tour. And yes, I would keep one eye on the FIL!
                  Blessings Bro

Comment

Is this is the same Chandrapur referenced in this article about a man-eating tiger which was recently killed after eating 7 people.

Forest workers say they have shot dead a tiger blamed for killing seven people in the past six months in western India.

Comment

Great pics.....thanks

Comment

Awesome stuff thanks again for sharing with us

Comment

Good stuff keep it up. THANKS for sharing.

Comment

Is that the same kind of tiger found in Vietnam?

Comment

Sorry. Just answered my own question. There is an Indochina Tiger in Vietnam.

Dad remembers a buddy in Saigon that ran Safari hunts out of Saigon back when he was in MAAG Vietnam in the 50's. Tigers were part of the hunt menu.

I would be a little nervous but thrilled none the less. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry..on my way back to US now..Just to clarify ..No hunting allowed in India....only the politicians and police are allowed to keep weapons. We saw this leopard taking a bite off the carcass. Sorry for the bad pic..it happened too quick. Seen a total of 4 tigers and 2 leopards...pretty amazing trip!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by axisbuck; 01-04-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X