Daughter has the flu (again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter has the flu (again!)

She wasn't herself yesterday. Took her in to the doc today and she has flu (b). She already had the (a) type about 2 weeks ago! Taking tamiflu and she is a tough kid. She did pretty well last time since she had the vaccine and they didn't even give her tamiflu last time because she had already had symptoms for 3 days. Terrible timing but not much we can do. Hoping and praying for her to stay strong! Glad no one else is sick (yet!).

Prayers Up for your Daughter & the whole Family.

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Type B and croup for my daughter...definitely isn't a fun time around here with her sounding like a barking seal when she coughs

Comment

Man that's terrible luck

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                Type B and croup for my daughter...definitely isn't a fun time around here with her sounding like a barking seal when she coughs
                Hope she gets better quick! That croup is no joke

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Hope she gets better quick! That croup is no joke
                  Thank you I hope your daughter kicks type B, and that no one else catches it...it seems to enjoy making the rounds once it enters the household

Comment

Well, we had to take Caroline back to the Dr. this morning. She won the trifecta! Flu, strep, AND the croup settled into her lungs and became the lovely sickness known as bronchitis yesterday was ZERO fun around the house...I knew something wasn't right. I hope your daughter is better, TeamAmerica

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery for all.

Comment

My little dude hit the bunk and slept for 15 hours on Friday, Flu B has reared it's ugly head at our home as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          Well, we had to take Caroline back to the Dr. this morning. She won the trifecta! Flu, strep, AND the croup settled into her lungs and became the lovely sickness known as bronchitis yesterday was ZERO fun around the house...I knew something wasn't right. I hope your daughter is better, TeamAmerica
                          She is good. Stayed home again today but mainly for precaution. I can't believe yours is dealing with all that! I know I would be helpless, these kids are pretty tough. How old is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            She is good. Stayed home again today but mainly for precaution. I can't believe yours is dealing with all that! I know I would be helpless, these kids are pretty tough. How old is yours?
                            12...she had complications at birth, and the onslaught of medications severely screwed up her immune system. My wife knows more about it all than I do, I wasn't in the picture until they were 3, but it's been a rollercoaster ride for the last 9 years with her she's a trooper, that's for sure I'd be curled up in the fetal position if I were dealing with all of that

Comment

Prayers continue up for both of your daughters. Being si co is not fun for anyone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X