No announcement yet.

Do you have any cool autographs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only thing I had was a baseball signed by Nolan Ryan, gave it to my nephew because he's a big baseball fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Houston
      Dance
      Vandam
      Clun
      Reese
      Martin
      Grigsby
      and more.
      In ‘95, I bought several dozen Poe’s 400 crankbaits, and when going thru them, I found one that had the bill glued in upside down. I qualified for the BASS MASTER CLASSIC that year, and they send you 2 tackle boxes, and that is all the tackle that you can carry to the event, along with 7 rods and reels and I think I was able to carry 1 extra reel. Anyway, I packed that Poe’s 400 in the package in my tacklebox. First day of Classic, David Fritts was in his boat a couple boats from mine, so I took the bait to him and asked him how to use it😆. He looked at it a second or two and smiled and replied, “it’ll be kinda hard”. Got him to autograph my upside down Poe’s 400. 👍. I also have a baseball and t-shirt signed by Ozzie Smith.

Comment

Babe Ruth baseball. Far from “mint” condition, but pretty cool. Gehrig is on there too

Comment

This thread got me thinking and I went and grabbed a box where I knew I had some signed balls from my time working at Yankee Stadium 93-01. Many great world series years.
          Baseballs signed. Some are world series balls.
          David Wells, Doc Gooden, David Cone, Fred McGriff, Bernie Williams, Harold Reynolds, Al Kaline, Jim Palmer, Darryl Strawberry, Andy Pettitte, Greg Maddux, John Smoltz, Hideki Irabu, Cecil Fielder, Time Raines, Ozzie Smith, Jim Leyritz and Wade Boggs on a mini bat.

On one ball, a 98 world series ball. I have Joe Torre, Tino Martinez, Ramiro Mendoza, Chilli Davis.
          Another multi signed ball with Davis Cone, Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada and Grahme Lloyd, Tim Raines, Tino martinez, Doc Gooden, Paul Oniell, Darryl Strawberry, Mariano Rivera.

Have to see what these are worth. Thinking about parting with them all. Turn them into things made of steel, aluminum and carbon fiber

Comment

Got a signed picture of the 9/11 Firefighter Flag raising by Thomas Franklin.

Comment

I have Ted Nugent's on a 1991 Hoyt bow. I wasn't thinking when I had him use a black pen. You have to look at it real had to see on a camo limb.

Have several things signed by Randy White. My MIL used to drink coffee with him at the Waffle House in McKinney.

Comment

I got one from this dude who happens to be about as pleasant as a ****** of grizzly bear.

Comment

Dirk
                  Bob Lilly
                  Nolan Ryan

Comment

Signed TCU helmet signed by Ladainian Tomlinson

Comment

Never was a big autograph guy, but I did get Chris LeDoux to sign a Copenhagen can for me back in the mid 90's. I think it's still in a box somewhere at my dad's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        Burnadell? Probably went over to his table. It's either him or Golden Eagle.
                        Ya durn whippersnapper! Don't make us come up there to straighten you out!

Comment

Howard Hill autographed my Hunting the Hard Way book for me in 1967.

Comment

My favorite is Buck O'Neil, met him once in Spring Training along with George Brett.

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                            This thread got me googling autographs (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=628501)
                            And I came across this list about the most expensive autographs:

George Washington’s Acts of Congress: $9.8 Million
                            Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation: $3.7 Million
                            John Lennon’s Murderer Signed LP: $525,000
                            Babe Ruth’s Baseball: $388,375
                            Jimi Hendrix’s Contract: $200,000
                            Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe’s Baseball: $191,200
                            Albert Einstein’s Photo: $75,000
                            Jimmy Page’s Guitar: $73,000
                            Jesse James’s Photo: $52,000
                            John F. Kennedy’s Newspaper: $39,000

So, you guys have any cool ones?

Comment

I have a Pete Rose signed bat!

a Marcus Luttrell signed Receipt while eating at Willie's Duck Diner (Duck Dynasty)

Comment

Got Tony Dorsett's one time but he acted like a straight up richard and wouldn't even speak. Hanging with his posse/groupies and was too cool I guess. Threw it in the trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X