No announcement yet.

Do you have any cool autographs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several autographed footballs from the 67-68-69 Baltimore Colts. A couple of autographed game balls from that era.

Michael Jordan
    Jeff Bagwell

Comment

Bone collector crew
      Pigman and Keith
      Kerry, Kevin and Mike Von Erich
      Bradshaw(JBL)sold him a truck
      Neal McCoy
      PRCA Cowboys:
      Roy Cooper
      Joe Beaver
      Brent Lewis
      Troy Pruitt

Comment

The best one I ever had was for over $800,000 from a customer, but I cashed it

Comment

I'd rather shake someone's hand than get their autograph but I do like money

May have to reconsider

Comment

I had a signed print to me by Gregory “Pappy” Boyington and from Paul Tibbetts who was the pilot of the Enola Gay which was the B-29 dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima but they were destroyed when my parent’s house burned down. Both were at an airshow of the Confederate Air Force.

Comment

Emmitt Smith

Comment

Met Willie Nelson in Austin and had him sign the back of my business card.

Met Joe Don Baker in Austin as well and got his autograph.

I did purchase 3 signed balls with COA’s.... Willie Mays, Pete Rose and Yogi Berra from a neighbor for $100 total.

Many baseball autographs obtained at the ball fields...
                Brad Lidge
                Miguel Tejada
                Morgan Ensberg
                Nolan Ryan autographed pic in the dome.
                Kevin Bass
                Bill Doran
                JR Richards
                Roy Oswalt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a football with Emmitt Smith. Another one with Randy White, Picture with Everson Walls, Picture with Demarcus Ware, also have a couple old music ones, but they weren't signed for me. I have a Johnny Cash 45RPM record of "Get Rhythm", and a Jimi Hendrix Picture that was signed, but both were bought for me by my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                    My buddy has a napkin signed by babe ruth
                    I have a baseball signed by Babe Ruth

Comment

Sort of.

About 20 years ago my wife had her realtor license and worked with a broker who headed up property acquisitions of Olajuwon Holdings when they were buying land for Denny's restaurants in the Houston area, maybe other areas as well but not sure about that.

Anyway, The Chronicle had an issue with a fold out that has Hakeem, Clyde, Charles, Mario Ellie, Kevin Willis and Matt Maloney on it. My wife gave it to the broker and Olajuwon had the entire team sign it.

I still have it in a display frame around here somewhere but it's packed away in anticipation of us moving in the not too terribly distant future.

Comment

I took Vice President Cheney hunting a few times, got him to sign an unfired 20 guage shell the week before he shot the lawyer.

I also got T. Boone Pickens to sign his interview in Playboy magazine when I worked for Pickens.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by doublearrow; 09-12-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I have a few but the best one is my ex-wife’s

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                            I took Vice President Cheney hunting a few times, got him to sign an unfired 20 guage shell the week before he shot the lawyer.

I also got T. Boone Pickens to sign his interview in Playboy magazine when I worked for Pickens.
                            Wouldn't it be ironic if he signed one for that guy too?

Comment

Dad got me an autograph from Kerry Von Eric at a event he was working long time ago. Thought I had lost it but found it couple weeks ago.

Comment

Fritz Von Erich
                                Andre the Giant
                                Ivan Putski

Comment

Working...
                                X