Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
        So was that post

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
          Those dates are 2014.
          This thread is 2014

Comment

I bumped to talk about Bitcoins. They're still around.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              How much would you have lost?

How do you buy bitcoins anyway?
              Market value in early Feb 2014 was $534/share or coin. Today its $180ish?

Its a loss of 177 MILLION using his fairy tale # of 500,000

That's a hicky
              Last edited by Playa; 01-14-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

The bitcoin cash-in is pretty much over.. You used to be able to mine for them without spending much money.. Nowadays it's basically impossible

My friend messed around with them a while back and ended up with a few.. I think he cashed them in for $600 for doing nothing?? Not a bad deal, but like I said those days are over.. Wish I got on the bandwagon earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  lol
                  My bad..!

Comment

looking pretty good as of late

Comment

ive been trying to convince myself to buy some for 2 years. wish i would've done it. now they're at 11k. is it too late to buy? some predictions have them reaching 150k. but bankers have them dropping to zero.

if id have bought 10k worth when this thread started id be doing pretty dang good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                        The bitcoin cash-in is pretty much over.. You used to be able to mine for them without spending much money.. Nowadays it's basically impossible

My friend messed around with them a while back and ended up with a few.. I think he cashed them in for $600 for doing nothing?? Not a bad deal, but like I said those days are over.. Wish I got on the bandwagon earlier
                        Just saw this pop up and this post made me smile. I would of agreed with your post 100% when you made it. Just funny to see what has happened with the current prices! Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                          ive been trying to convince myself to buy some for 2 years. wish i would've done it. now they're at 11k. is it too late to buy? some predictions have them reaching 150k. but bankers have them dropping to zero.

if id have bought 10k worth when this thread started id be doing pretty dang good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          I decided not to buy any when I started this discussion back in 2014.

I deserve a taint kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            I decided not to buy any when I started this discussion back in 2014.

I deserve a taint kicking.
                            Could have retired a millionaire with a small investment of 500$ lol! hindsight is 20/20.

When I was in college I heard about Bitcoin taking off and it was at about 150$. Three guys told me to invest in it just invst 500$ and you wont be sorry. I wished I would have listened...

Comment

Two brothers bought 11m worth in 2012 and yesterday were announced as the first Bitcoin billionaires. I don't have any but have been looking into it as well as other crypto currencies.

Comment

should have converted my dinar to bitcoin a few years ago ......

Comment

Working...
                                X