Comment

I love that sound. Makes them easier to spot and stalk also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

You hunt them in the Summer? I didn't know you could hunt any deer during the Summer. Cool video thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
                You hunt them in the Summer? I didn't know you could hunt any deer during the Summer. Cool video thanks for sharing.

Axis, blackbuck, Sika, fallow deer, nilgai, and hogs you can hunt anytime. Even elk anytime in Texas. They are considered Exotic and are open season all the time.

Comment

Love That Sound!!! First time I heard it after I bought my place... I was wondering who owned the Retarted Donkie We sleep with the camper windows open just to hear Roarin Bleeting and Gobbling.... Nice Video

Comment

Hi. I'm Brian. Your new best friend. You ever need help filling feeders, drinking beer, or just a shoulder to cry on. I'm here for ya. I did notice there were 2 big old axis bucks in your video. I'm such a good friend that you just tell me which one you're after and I'll leave him alone and only shoot the other one! That's just the kinda guy I am.

Comment

Pretty cool visual on hearing that noise. Thaks for posting.
                      I have heard it many times and always thought it was like a snort wheeze that whitetails use. A alarm snort. But it is not. Such different critters to hunt than whitetail.

Comment

Awesome footage! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                        X