Buck Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck Candy

What happened to it? Is it still around and if so who sells it? Thanks!

Pretty sure we still have some at the shop. CCR

Comment

I think I still have a gallon of it. That stuff smells good.

Comment

mummes has it also

Comment

Founder is a crooked ******* and fake. He is being sued for running a ponzi Skeme. Couple of buddies of mine are part of the lawsuit. His *** should be arrested. Think his name is Jeff or something

Comment

Hahahahahahahahhahahaaa

Comment

He was a hero on here for awhile. It made me sick bc we had dealings with him in Mexico before the whole Buck Candy B.S.

Comment

Buck candy

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Founder is a crooked ******* and fake. He is being sued for running a ponzi Skeme. Couple of buddies of mine are part of the lawsuit. His *** should be arrested. Think his name is Jeff or something
                Last name was mallet. Guy is bad news. Saw some bucks being advertised that were “killed” over it and one stood out. We hunted a ranch in Mexico with him and knew how the hunt went down and buck candy was not even used.

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
                  Last name was mallet. Guy is bad news. Saw some bucks being advertised that were “killed” over it and one stood out. We hunted a ranch in Mexico with him and knew how the hunt went down and buck candy was not even used.

That wasn't the released deer he acted like was never seen before, but the buck candy brought him out, was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck candy

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                    That wasn't the released deer he acted like was never seen before, but the buck candy brought him out, was it?

No it wasn’t this was a big main frame 10 with a little trash. I saw the hunt your talking about on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
                      No it wasn’t this was a big main frame 10 with a little trash. I saw the hunt your talking about on tv.

Kind of what I figured.

Comment

Ole Jeff Mallet!!

Comment

Shots fired!

Comment

He had a good following on here. All the girls chased him!!

Comment

Worked at a candy factory, got all the sub-grade peanut brittle. All my deer and hogs had BAD teeth and were fat! They would eat 50 lbs a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X