X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RV dealers recommendations Greater Houston area

Who are some good camper dealers to deal with in the Houston area

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They're like car dealers, none of them are really THAT good.

Comment

Don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Don't do it!
        I need something for the deer lease

Comment

PPL motorhomes has a huge used inventory selection. Worth a look can get 2 yr old units at big discount.

Comment

For deer lease, find a beater on craigslit

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEyeB View Post
              PPL motorhomes has a huge used inventory selection. Worth a look can get 2 yr old units at big discount.
              this.

I DO NOT recommend fun town in wharton after what they pulled on mom and pops

Comment

PPL all day! Good people, large selection, wide range of sizes and styles. Great service and parts folks as well. I purchased my travel trailer there. Family members have purchased several motorhomes there as well. A bit of a drive for you but well worth it. Good luck!

Comment

I would NEVER go to a dealer for an RV. Some people only use them 2-4 times a year. You can find an 7-10yr old trailer in almost mint condition on Craigslist for waaaay cheaper than any dealer. I just drove from Austin with a sweet 32' North Trail. Its a 2011 almost mint. Stove burners never even lit. Good luck

Comment

Genuine rv in Nacodoches had great service and the best deal in the state if they sell the brand you want. Made the deal over the phone with no hidden costs or markup.

Comment

Craigslist is a joke these days to many scams. I have been looking myself I won’t buy a new one for the lease.

Comment

It will also go to Yogi and the out of town jobs.
                        Not looking for a second home just something nice enough for the wife. Biggest factor for her is a full size bathtub

Comment

I’ve purchased from lone star rv, the salesman was Gordon or something like that. He didn’t try to up sell or lie to me to tell me my truck could handle bigger. I knew what my truck was capable of and asked him some trick questions to see if they were the types to try to get me into something unreasonable , but he wasn’t. They were easy to negotiate with when I bought. I’ve never used their service so I’m not sure if they are good in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEyeB View Post
                            They have been great for parts. I have not bought a camper from them.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                              I would NEVER go to a dealer for an RV. Some people only use them 2-4 times a year. You can find an 7-10yr old trailer in almost mint condition on Craigslist for waaaay cheaper than any dealer. I just drove from Austin with a sweet 32' North Trail. Its a 2011 almost mint. Stove burners never even lit. Good luck
                              Please share the name the specs of the unit and price.

Comment

Working...
                              X