This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I think the Frogs escaped with a W on one of the 'Bad Kenny' games last week. Prolly will be a couple more. Not holding my breath....
    Yep, lucky draw on the WV blocked into WV returner by WV to score a TD from the 23 when they couldn't move the ball down the field and the overturned WV interception were huge.

Comment

Originally posted by SnJGuin View Post
      OU still SUCKS!
      Quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Yep, lucky draw on the WV blocked into WV returner by WV to score a TD from the 23 when they couldn't move the ball down the field and the overturned WV interception were huge.
        That was a huge call and definitely swung a lot of momentum from WV to the frogs. I think that single play changed the eventual outcome of the game.

Comment

I guess we will see more of OkTx once OU wins the game.

Comment

Nothing to say. I also highly doubt OU wins. NO D. Can I count this as my check in when OU loses so I don't get accused of hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Nothing to say. I also highly doubt OU wins. NO D. Can I count this as my check in when OU loses so I don't get accused of hiding?
              There he is. Im leaning towards a Texas cover, but that's only good for winning money.

Comment

There he is. Im leaning towards a Texas cover, but that's only good for winning money.
                No doubt on the cover.

Comment

Did you just put up a net?

Comment

I think ou wins honestly, simply because Texas is bad on offense and I'm not sold on the defense verses a qb that can and will make some off schedule stuff. Hope I am wrong and ou gets skull drug though.
                    BoB is gonna get you anyway if you don't show up after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                        Should I have posted the usual CFB TBH terms like, Doomed, No chance, Mud Hole Cometh? Would that be better?

Comment

If Malik Jefferson plants Baker Mayfield at the 50 yard line to cap off the W, would be the perfect day.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            You have me on the list correct? I hate to pass up a week of an ugly avatar. It was nice to see the Aggiey avatars!
                            Oh I've had you on this list since June when Storm predicted you would no-show the TBH Golf HH

Comment

Should I have posted the usual CFB TBH terms like, Doomed, No chance, Mud Hole Cometh? Would that be better?
                              I like mudhole cometh but that one is already taken.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Boat Race and Curb Stomp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X