One Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post
    Great pics Tyler, we're very happy for y'all! Need to meet up with you and your pops soon and meet the little guy!

Thanks and yes we do, been way too long since we shared a fire and can't believe you haven't met Alex.

Comment

Good lookin little dude! June 25th is a great day to have a birthday!

Comment

Merry Christmas, pushing 18 months now and rapidly turning into a little boy and leaving the baby stage.
        Attached Files

Comment

Another post reminded me of this thread, thought I would update as time has indeed flown by.

Lots of firsts have happened along the way.

Attached Files

Comment

Very Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
              Very Awesome!!!!!
              Thank you sir

Comment

PreK Graduation next Friday, off to Kindergarten! Our little man is awesome, truly blessed.
                Attached Files

Comment

They grow up fast. Keep making new memories with him he out of college before you know it.

Comment

June 25th is great day.............. good looking kid enjoy um while they are young.

Comment

Good looking kid, thanks for sharing. I have twin boys also graduating Pre-K next week, cannot believe how fast time flies.

Comment

for those of us with older kids (teenagers and adults) , we can definitely relate as time flies . Enjoy 'em while they're young b/c one day mom & dad will no longer be cool

thx for sharing TM

Comment

dat gum brother. kindergarten? we are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                            PreK Graduation next Friday, off to Kindergarten! Our little man is awesome, truly blessed.

Yup, our wives were pregnant around the same time. My little boy just turned 5 and will graduate next Thursday too. Off to kindergarten in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, that’s awesome stuff.

This one sure took me back to my 3 kids first years.

Like already said here, enjoy this time and don’t let it get away from you. I felt like I had done a good job, but at times still feel like I missed a lot or didnt spend enough time, or to often said I just didn’t feel like playing a game when they asked.

Congrats man and I will get on there and leave a comment.

J

Comment

Good looking son!

Comment

Working...
                                X