No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9u son pulled out the championship today in the Houston select tournament. 13 hours of ball but the little batter's box team absolutely crushed the ball all day. 12u son got down to Sugarland only to be told the field was not playable. Moved them to Katy with the same results so their weekend was a wash. On to Beaumont next weekend.

Comment

Select Baseball 2018

Good stuff guys, congrats to the ball players!

After going 0-2 yesterday, I wasn't expecting them to beat the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cedes today, but they gritted it out, and did just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-15-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Awesome Stuff guys! love the pics!

Comment

Great to see !! Yall did awesome.

We did a charity game out in Arlington Saturday. Worked with the Miracle League. Kiddos had a blast, and it was beautiful to see so many smiling faces.

Comment

My son plays 14u. We were rained out Sat. but played two games early Sun. morning. Frigging weather was terrible, 40 degrees and the wind was straight howling. The team we played in the second game shall remain nameless. The kid they threw against us was a pretty good pitcher, one of the better pitchers we've seen this spring. Threw hard, decent size kid. Kid threw 104 pitches. I couldn't believe his coaches and parents allowed that. If that were my kid, I would have had words with the coach. Honestly, it wouldn't have gotten to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              Finished in 3rd place this weekend after a tough loss in the semi’s.

Noah hit another home run, but his bat, “Big Bertha”, paid the ultimate price. She cracked has been retired.

Congrats on the HR! Not surprised on the bat. We have cracked 4 Marucci finally changed bats this year.

Comment

Ridiculous weather last weekend. 24 degree windchill....20-40 mph wind and temps in the 30s.
                That's the coldest I have been in a long time. Definitely not baseball weather. We went 0-3 and got home early.

And it's freaking 80 degrees today!!!! Crazy.

Comment

ridiculous amount of talent in this invitational "tourney"...no trophy...no rings...no whining.. just bring the best against best..see where you stand this weekend...elite 8u .. to get ready for gulf shores.
                  Lonestar express, SCM, RBI, Ballers, 24k, Pasadena Legends, 5ToolPlayers, CTX Legends..

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                    Ridiculous weather last weekend. 24 degree windchill....20-40 mph wind and temps in the 30s.
                    That's the coldest I have been in a long time. Definitely not baseball weather. We went 0-3 and got home early.

And it's freaking 80 degrees today!!!! Crazy.
                    Yes it was, froze my A off sunday am

Comment

True to his word, coach lost the beard today.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Haha I bet the kids loved that

Comment

Another rainy cold saturday in the future... dirt and grass tourney may not be happenin..

Comment

The tournament we were going to try didnt make - Taking a weekend off. That being said, this 75 degree weekday with nothing but sun, nothing but crud on the weekend is getting old QUICK.

Comment

yep, both my boys are playing in beaumont this weekend and its supposed to rain saturday evening down there too, we cant get away from it

Comment

Working...
                                X