The Deerman @ Cowtown, March 25th & 26th, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Deerman @ Cowtown, March 25th & 26th, 2017

See attached flyer for details, The Deerman @ Cowtown. It is going to be a great shoot, don't miss it. :-)

So looking forward to this shoot. If you have not had the chance to shoot one come on out and have some fun with us.

Comment

Bump

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

This is gonna be a great set up this weekend. If you want to challenge yourself in hunting style archery don't miss this shoot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cost? Start time? This might be in the attachment, but I cannot read it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by agwrestler View Post
            Cost? Start time? This might be in the attachment, but I cannot read it. Thanks.

$20 and 10am, Saturday or Sunday, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Correct. 10 am start. Practice bags open at 9. Close at 945 for pre shoot. Both sat and sun. Special early start available if a group of trad shooters want to go

Comment

Reminder, The Deerman is this weekend, come on out and experience a 3D Archery shoot like you have never seen. Challenging but so much fun.

Also note, I was just informed Traditional shooters can start at 8am both days provided weather holds this evening and we are able to get the range set so it is ready to go out on tomorrow morning.

Grab them bows and sticks and lets go shoot some archery @ Cowtown. :-)

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS & MAP TO COWTOWN

Comment

what time for the trad shooters?

Comment

See above noted 8am provided we are set and ready. Lol

Comment

Range is set, so tradition archers can start at 8am both days. It's going to be a challenging shoot and the weather is supposed to be amazing. So bring your game face and come sling some sticks at Cowtown.

Comment

Great turnout on Saturday. Lookin forward to a big Sunday

Comment

I went...left at the half...didn't realize it was a church service...

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post

Deerman is a ministry. No one is required to attend the ministry portion of the shoot it's just a few minutes set aside to acknowledge the one who makes all we are possible

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post

You don't have to sit and listen to it. He never requires anyone to.

Comment

Working...
                              X