This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's All About the Video DVD!

The video offers a unique combination of education...

...mixed with plenty of entertainment...

...and just the right splash of action and humor!

This initial limited release is available now for pre-release sales and will be shipping by October 20th!

Additional quantities may be available following the initial release, depending on the response! Order now before they're gone!

Mary, Wade, Glenn, Steven, Casey, Larry and I are excited to bring you TexasBowhunter.com's first, true production quality video release! Thank you for your support of the site and the video!

I'm looking forward to receiving the DVD. Much to learn!

Comment

Admin---I'm not sure if I should have done it but I was scrolling thru the video portion of Bowhunting.net and there were questions concerning the production of outdoor video for individuals/equipment/styles.....etc.etc....
      so I included a hyperlink to the discussion forums and put in a plug for your DVD.......I've already bought mine plus I do it for a living too so I hope it helps. Pat

Comment

I certainly wouldn't discourage anybody from promoting the video elsewhere. Obviously it wouldn't be good form for one of us to go over there and promote it ourselves. I suppose if they have a problem with one of their users posting it then they would have the option to remove it.

Thanks for your support.

Michael

Comment

I can not get the trailer to work

Comment

Me Either

Comment

Try it again. I moved the file to the proper location. You can see it here:

It's All About the Video Trailer

Comment

dont work

Comment

Guys, I just got through watching the video I ordered and just wanted to say job well done on the video... This has been an interest of mine for quite some time but have decided to step it up this year and do my best to get some "good quality" footage, thanks for taking the time to put this together

Comment

m looking forward to receiving the DVD. Much to learn!

Comment

Just watched it again. Great vid.

Comment

awesome video

Comment

GREAT VIDEO!! I think every hunt should be filmed, it is to easy now to get a video camera at an affordable price. This is a way for every ranch to be managed and memories saved for ever. I am about to film every hunt i have for the rest of the season. just saw 3 bucks cruise up to a feeder and trying to tell my friends about them. doesn't do them justice they need to see what im seein! Keep the videos coming!

Comment

Is this DVD still available ? I couldn't find it in merch section

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X