Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

I personally do not partake and never have but I'm for complete legalization and after seeing this on another website yesterday, I could honestly say, if this were my kid there is NOTHING i wouldn't do to get him the medicine he needed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This was literally one of the scariest yet mind boggling thing I've seen in a long time.

Give me a break.

Here we go... Get out the popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Give me a break.

Well, tell us why it doesn't work like that, Dr. Buzzkill.

Comment

Give me a break.

huh?

Comment

CBD is legal in Texas. Storefronts should be opening soon. CBD does not get you high...but works really well on seizures. My kid had seizures for a few years but outgrew them. If you’ve never seen one in person, trust me, you’d do anything to help your child. The current medicines that are used for seizures are extremely harsh and have lots of side effects. They literally can change your child’s personality and affect the child’s ability to learn.

Comment

A year ago I was in the {they just want to get high camp}

I have jumped to the other side of the ranch.

It really does have a place in today's world.....

Comment

That stuff is bad for your heart
              But I do see how a tiny percentage of people with rare conditions could use it

Comment

Man that vid breaks my heart. Thanks for the reminder to send thanks to the man upstairs for my healthy children and pray for those who go through this daily. Im with you, I would do whatever it took.

Comment

MJ does and can help a lot a people with a lot of different problems serious or not. Putting a person in locked cage for possessing a plant is a more heinous crime than the act of smoking said plant. Just my $0.02!

Comment

Even if they just wanted to get high, who the heck here is so all powerful that they get to decide what another person can or cannot do. Be sure to give that some thought while your icing down your 30 pack to go get your relax on.

Comment

Give me a break.

Are you going to offer anything intelligent?

Comment

I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                          Man that vid breaks my heart. Thanks for the reminder to send thanks to the man upstairs for my healthy children and pray for those who go through this daily. Im with you, I would do whatever it took.
                          Me and you both buddy ! When my five year old was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes we thought it was the end of the world. After seeing those other kids at Childrens in Dallas, we were thankful for “just” diabetes.

Don’t worry about River Rat, he’s just burdened with all that superior intellect that he feels he must share. He’ll be ok as soon as the swelling goes down !

Comment

I think they just need to legalize the crap, let’s make some money off of it. It doesn’t matter either way because I won’t be able to partake with my career for the next 25 years, but I wouldn’t anyway. I can say in my daily life I run into a lot of drunks and potheads... and the potheads are always MUCH happier and easier to get along with.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                              Are you going to offer anything intelligent?
                              Does he ever?

Comment

Working...
                              X