TBHr owned seafood restaurant in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    Whats the number one ordered item on the menu?
    Man that is a tough one, I like the fried catfish / shrimp combo or the grilled grouper with grilled squash and spinach. Some folks will order one thing and split it while having a beverage, then they will try something else with another beverage and son on....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Dad gummit...sorry about that....it is Shuck Me..
      Nicely done. Now as Buford T. Justice always says, now Shuck Off

Comment

Great place. I eat there often.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          Man that is a tough one, I like the fried catfish / shrimp combo or the grilled grouper with grilled squash and spinach. Some folks will order one thing and split it while having a beverage, then they will try something else with another beverage and son on....
          Dang Roger! That's some serious snapper bud. Absolutely delicious! We'll definitely be back!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
            Dang Roger! That's some serious snapper bud. Absolutely delicious! We'll definitely be back!

Thank you so much for the compliment, if I were there I would have bought you a beverage, I was up at our Broken Bow store, its coming along pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Thank you so much for the compliment, if I were there I would have bought you a beverage, I was up at our Broken Bow store, its coming along pretty well.
              I asked and that's where they said you probably were. Gulf oysters and a Po-boy for me next time!
              Good luck with the new eatery! Glad I found the one here.

Comment

Working...
              X