• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker 2010 Ambush Z28

Any one shot it yet?

specs

Ambusher Z28
    With ground blind hunting getting more popular, Parker has introduced the ultimate high performance ground assault compound bow aptly named the Ambusher Z28.

At a mere 3.45 pounds, the Ambusher Z28 is complimented by the comfort of the two piece walnut finished grip and braided wrist sling. It features a new tunable String Suppressor and Deluxe Roller Cable Guard. The extreme parallel limbs are anchored with micro-lite vented limb pockets.

The most notable and desired feature for hunters tagging deer on the ground is the Ambusher’s 28 inch axle to axle dimension.

The Ambusher Z28 is offered with two limb weights of 50 to 60 pounds and 60 to 70 pounds peak weight. The two color twist string and cables wraps around the hot new Ambusher cam. The Ambusher one cam is designed for 100% draw length coverage in one model from 27 to 30 inches draw on the Ambusher Z28. The Ambusher cam also integrates a rock solid draw stop that is micro adjustable for customizing your anchor point to perfection.

Parker’s Ambusher cam is smooth and efficient, shooting a blazing IBO speed of 320 fps.
    With 80% let-off and a generous and 7 1/2” brace height. That’s fast AND forgiving!

Specifications

Riser Ultra-Lite vented riser design, Micro-Lite vented Limb Pockets, Riser Carry Groove in Shelf, Deluxe String Suppressor, Integrated Sling, Roller Cable Guard and Tunable Draw Stop.

Available in Right or Left Hand.

Limbs Extreme Parallel Limb Design

Camo Pattern Available in your choice of Next G-1 Vista or Atacs camo.

Cam New Ambusher Cam - note all mods are included with bow.

Speed Bearings Sealed Bearings in Cams, Idler and Roller Guard

Grip Parker's slim 2 piece grip in beautiful walnut burled wood grain.

Draw Lengths 27", 28", 29", 30" (mods included)

Draw Weights 50-60, 60-70 lb. (order by peak weight)

Let Off 80%

Bow Length 28" axle to axle

Mass Weight 3.40 lbs.

Brace Height 7 1/2"

String Premium Stone Mountain, two color twist string.
    81 3/4" (pre-twisted)

Buss Cable 29 3/4" (pre-twisted)

Arrow Speeds 320 FPS

MAP $599.95 Bow Only

$699.95 Outfitter Package with Whisker Biscuit or Hostage Rest

Outfitter Package Accessories * Hostage Style Rest OR
    * Whisker Biscuit Rest

* AMP 3 Pin Sight
    * Peep Sight
    * 4 Arrow Quiver
    Attached Files

anyone?

Comment

ttt

Comment

I just saw this thread. I purchaced one a month or so ago. I absolutely love it so far. Super light, small, quiet, comfortable. I only have about 50 arrows through it so far so I am still getting used to it, but I have nothing but great things to say about it!

Comment

Parker Ambusher z28

Hi, just bought one, its not even dialed in yet. I cant give much comparison because I've only shot acouple bows, i'm new. Feels great and looks awesome. Goin to shoot it now.

Comment

Know this is and older thread but maybe someone will pick it up. Looking for a 29” draw module for the Parker Ambusher RH. Checked with Parker and they don’t have one. If I can’t locate one probably will sell it. Currently has a 27” mod on it.
            Last edited by Plainsman; 01-12-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X